G8 pricing is out

I love my discount

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/g8price.jpg

not owning a pontiac > pontiac employee discount

still not a bad deal for the car. 365hp rwd 6.0L

pics.

Just for comparison, for the $29,310 MSRP price of the GT, invoice is $27,698, so that employee price of $26,969 is pretty good, ~$700 under invoice.

Can you get manufacturer’s incentives (if available) in addition to the employee price?

SMort - just curious, what would your choice be for something with similar performance, price, and interior space. I might be in the market for that type of vehicle relatively soon.

my discount > yours

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40037

is this not a GTO?? i’m confused.

no its a 4 door sedan family car, with a 6.0

I cannot wait to take one of these as a demo. Unfortunately it will most likely be a 6 cyl. car. Most likely buy the V8 one once it becomes available as a stick shift.

Just hope the build quality isn’t of shitty GM nature that has prevailed over the last 15-20 years.

…but I’m placing my money on it will be.

tell me about it… i cant wait till they give me a damn demo

what the hell are you talking about…? damn near every manufacturer is the same now. price for price one isn’t better than the other

x2 u get what you pay for

where do you work?

I’d have to guess he works for pontiac :wink:

I like the styling, power, etc. of the G8…and now that the GT version with v8 power is priced like the Dodge Charger. It’s definitely a Charger fighter and I think it’s probably underrated like all GM engines…so it’s probably more like 350+ to the wheels?

Wright

i think ill wait and buy the new challenger or camaro i just cant see a 4 door muscle car i think thats why im not a big fan of the charger, plus i think a 6spd hemi with 425 horses would tear some ass

nice… its harder n harder to find a good dual purpose car out there. power RWD v8 and can still haul groceries in the snow.

bmw 335i = no posi but good power dont know how well itll do in the snow yet
c class benz = not enough power unless you have $$$$$
vette = summer only car
charger = decent power but nothing special
cts V = crappy interior and pricey
new cts = nice but not enough power
most other stuff is AWD/fwd or just not fast

as long as its built well itll be a hell of a car for that price point.

you forgot the crown vic :kekegay: