Details emerge on next-gen VW GTI, harder-edged GTI-R

I just thought it was funny.

I wont have a vw within the next 2 years :tup:

exactly 2?

you’ll have one as long as you live, its ok though they fit you well, lol :slight_smile:

i’m hoping to have enough paid off, and have enough saved to ditch it after winter.

If not I’ll drive it till I can afford to ditch it.

What’s a car? Is that one of those newfangled quadracycle things?

Just saying, cars attract dudes. Now if the car is part of a greater image that a girl thinks her girlfriends might be impressed by, then we’re getting somewhere.

Back on topic: Any talk of an R32 with a stick in the next gen? R36??

With the current state of VW, I would not consider buying anything from them.

The all-wheel drive R32 model will be discontinued, and replaced by an AWD GTI-R with the same turbo motor from the Audi TT-S, making 265 horsepower.

Ah. It’s been a while since I got beat by reading comprehension. I guess I was due.

lol. it happens to the best of us

sounds DSG…which is fucking gay

Try owning it.

how does it sound dsg?

you bought it…

you’re lucky i can’t give you more karma…

Also selling it…

because the last r32 was offered in DSG only which completely turned me off to the car altogether…seems as though they are throwing the DSG into everything performance oriented and I highly doubt they plan to make a 6spd manual for the new GTI-R, and will just continue use of the DSG

i dont see whats so bad about VW… esp the newer ones. i have nothing bad to say about my car. mind you iv had a BMW, a DSM, a nissan, a ford, an acura and 2 VW’s.

HI the DSG is probably the best in the world, for cars under 100K I would take a DSG anyday. I have a 6spd and love it … but the DSG fucking rocks

VW is for fags, as well as audi, and abercrombie, and hollister thanks broski get out of high school already.

im about as far from a broski as they get. and iv been out of highschool for 4 years. and i hate hollister and abacrombie.