new golf R???

2650!!! or possible fuk up? if the new golf weighed that much it would be SICK!!!

not possible

…it says right on the page its incorrect.

the weight is not correct

the new Golf VII GTI weighs 1.351 kg, that´s 2,979 lbs

the R will weigh more

way more

this is all speculation though. no solid stats yet. so why couldnt it? not saying it will but…

because the awd system will make the car weigh more considering everything else would be the same. similar to mkv/vi gti v r.

there’s just no god damn way the car weighs that little

The awd system is made out of helium. Super light.

:rofl

It’s Autoblog. They’re the ones who insisted the Chevy SS Sedan was based off the LWB Police Pursuit Vehicle and not the Holden Commodore. Their info sucks.

:rofl

It’s Autoblog. They’re the ones who insisted the Chevy SS Sedan was based off the LWB Police Pursuit Vehicle and not the Holden Commodore. Their info sucks.

That’s almost Honda fit weight. I kinda wish it was true.

That would have to be some huge weight reduction. We’ll need GTIs that weigh the same as a Suzuki Swift next.

with all these 2013 rules and regulations it makes it hard for a manufacture to come out with a legit car. imo

the new cr-z is worse than the 90 crx. mpg, performance, maintaining and looks. ooo and $$$$$$

a new wrx is $40,000+. we all know a older impreza with a swap and some aftermarket parts will spank on it in every category. also cost alot less.

theres alot of examples. some cars can come out “better” but than the cost outweighs the performance. if the new 2013 wrx is a lil faster than the 2002 what makes the 2013 worth extra $35,000?

also newer cars are made to be maintained at the dealer. its getting harder and harder to maintain your own car if its newer.

thats my rant for the day. older cars > newer cars

are you insinuating that the 2002 WRX only cost $5k?

Looks like it. :rofl

Pitman logic strikes again

I think he’s intending on saying he’d rather pick up a ratty 5k bugeye than spend 40k on a new WRX

well, bucko, you ever been in a 2013 wrx? theyre fuckin nice, idk about 40k nice but they are fuckin nice

also, warranty, no miles, etc

He did a bad job of presenting his point.

Anyone who wants a bug eye over a new wrx is definitely retarded.

Aesthetically I like the bugeye better.

WRX starts at 25k. You can get an sti for 36. This guy drunk?

Yea a WRX is around 25-28k brand new. Where the fuck did you get 40k from?! haha