DethWysh's 1996 S14 240 SX

you can but having a not ready wouldnt make your light come on

I know MSD makes crank trigger sensors for small block chevy and ford. Any chance those could be modified to work on a nissan inline crank and front cover? You also posted something about distributor issues. Once again I know nothing about Nissans since I’m a GM guy, but even the late 80s HEI GMs have VR sensors in the distributors. Holley, mega squirt and Accel all use that as a reference for crank position, where as the factory really only uses it for an output for the tach and coil. Just wondering if you could do something similar to make that other Nissan ECM work?

wow , kid to put it bluntly …your fucked , as im a inspector . the only thing ya can do is find a 95 and older body or at least title and reg it as that , without it your wastin time and money by tryin to cheat the system on your car

A motherfucker.

He is one. :number1

Well, I guess, I’m not cheating if the car is acing an inspection with it’s own sensor points…:ponder

Actually asked a few inspectors as well as a cop of two, both state and local, and they told me just get it done by a less reputable place, gotta love NY don’t ya? :banghead:banghead:banghead

As far as I can tell, this doesn’t seem impossible… With an unlimited checking account nothing is impossible… Too bad mine cries when I mention this car now…

Also, being a Nissan, technically I would need a 94 or older body, because in 95, Nissan and GM switched to OBD-II to get all the bugs worked out of it, before mandatory implementation. So, in 96 there were no problems.

Looks like you bought a new track car.

Shit on me. Back to the beer can for now anyway.

Doesnt matter 95 is still exempt from an OBD II inspection.

thanks for neggin me asscheese when i try to help ya . now go blow all your money on some piece of shit some other sucker couldnt get thru insection and then sell it with your tail between your legs . im one of the assholes that coulda helped ya thru it but no ya go and act like a typical crybaby cunt . dont tell me what cars did in 95 or whatever i prolly forgot more than u will ever know on cars , christ ya proved it to everyone on here when ya bought a car that was modded and not thinkin of checkin the setup out to see if ya could inspect it im glad your stuck with a car that will never be legal servs ya right for bein a ignorant bitch and act like a scumbag

He negged you? Wow this kid has a lot to learn. :lol

negs all around

yeah what the fuck dude, marrowmaster up there was giving you legit insight. we all would have walked you through this till you got it fixed but if your gonna cry and neg everyone then nobody will help you

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5435/suckg.jpg

god damn i wanted to + rep this so badly, but it wont let me…so here is a post + rep.

Dude bruh, it’s like your in my head bruh.

Pure gold, rep granted.

<<<<<JClark in training, bruh.

Fair Enough, Sorry. I thought you were just enjoying telling me how fucked I was. Seriously, I thought you meant something else… Like reiterating the point that I screwed up on this purchase… Also, you are right, You do know more about cars than I ever will. Will try and fix it. You didn’t deserve the Neg

Also, he was the only one I negged. So, if I’m fucked it does serve me right, I should have checked, I honestly never thought about it.

I got a gray rep (neutral?) from you, how did you do that?

He has neg rep so his reps don’t count for anything :lol