-OBX short shifter
-A’PEXi N1 exhaust
-Crane Cams 8.5mm spark plug wires
-Trust strut bar
-suspension includes Intrax springs & Koni shocks
-17" Niche rims wrapped w/ Dunlop 225/45ZR17 SP SPORT FM901 rubber
-Momo shift knob
-heated seats

Since this pic I’ve added a few more toys (Centerforce dual-friction, Piaa HID headlights/foglights, tinted it all around and the new 2-way CompuSTAR alarm/starter).
Next week I’m putting in a 12" Alpine Type R in a custom box powered by a Rockford Punch P5002. I know this will add some unwanted weight, but I’ll just take it out whenever needed.

http://img97.exs.cx/img97/742/justinscar7qj.jpg

Looks good, i remember trying to talk to the old owner about it and he was a fuckin dick.

That’s Frank Parolin’s old car. He wasn’t an enthusiast, good to see he sold his car. He used to have it parked in front of his parents’ house. That exhaust is too loud without the silencer.

on 82nd ? I remember that car always parked just over the yellowhead

Yes 82st and about 135ave. West side service road.

I used to see that 240 on 82 st all the time…back in high school when i really wanted a 240

Bravo…you haven’t mucked with the styling at all and put the money where it belongs, the performance parts.

Unless the previous owner put all the parts on, and then still, well bought! :smiley:

The previous owner installed all the parts.

all the parts installed after that picture are what i did.

N_I_S_S_A_N_240sx …did you get a apexi n1 exhast system with the down pipe and cat…or just the exhaust …if you got the system how much did you get in for and where cuz i’m lookin for one

The Apexi exhaust was on the car when he bought it. Read my post above.

You know, it blows my mind how beautiful those cars can be with just a few mods. A set of wheels and lowering, and look at the results. Amazing.

Hey guys, im getting my system installed this weekend, im totally hyped. 1 12" Alpine type R sub powered by a Rockford PUNCH P5002 amp. Im custom installing it, taking out the spare tire, and the trunk floor, setting the sub with box in facing upwards, building a custom floor to trunk, built all around the sub, setting the amp on the side with a neon blue light shinning all over it by connecting to the power light from the stock bulb. With a custom “R” letter slanted in between on the bottom purtruding from the carpet( kinda looks like the Rockford R). I also have another amp, and im hooking that up to my front two speakers so there will b about 100 watts to each speaker. Ill post some pictures of it when im done. :lol:

Beautiful car. I’ve always loved 240’s, and s14’s even more since they are a tad rarer. How much were you able to purchase the car for, if you dont mind revealing? Seems to me its pretty hard to find any 5spd s14’s in the Edmonton or Alberta area.

Actually i was talking to the previous owner for a bit about it, he stated 17,000. he said alot of ppl talked to him about it, but he just wanted to get rid of it cause he was buying a G35 (infinity), which is pretty nice. which interested me the most was it had about 95,000 clicks, which is astounding for a '95. He said he never drove it because he drove the “company” vehicle, so i knew i had to jump on this opportunity. I worked him down to 12,900. which is amazing. i Think personally it was because he was eager to get his G35. But i was very very happy with this lucky catch.

taking out the spare tire to install to subs ? What happens if your tire blows up ? You fix it with some sweet tunes ?!

I did the same thing. I have a cell phone and 6 wheels/tires at home. If I took a long trip I’d throw one on top of the false floor.

Yeah i have AMA, and i have plenty of ppl that would be able to grab my tire and bring it to me.

AMA costs money…

and you have people to bring you tires when they pop ?! Wow , you sure must have some hella good friends cuz if i was sitting home on a minus -30 classic edmonton winter night, watching my TV, enjoying my drink, than my friend who took out his spare tire to install an extra sub on his car calls me and asks me to bring him a spare tire, i’d first laugh hysterically than hang up on his face…

$75 bucks or whatever it is a year for AMA is not that bad.