Greetz

Hey everybody. It’s my first time being here. I’m also on SON240. By day I work as an IT techie, at night I’m usually hanging out or expanding on my hobbies (turntablism/DJ). Other hobbies include paintball, anything art-related;design, etc etc…

Got my car off of a member of SON240 on 4/20/08. And I’ve been working on it since with the interior; still need some parts/advice. I’ll admit I’m still a bit of a n00b with specifics but I’m really happy to have fufilled my 6-year-long dream of owning a S13 :slight_smile:

My car “Shiki”:
1990 240SX SE Manual w/ 1992 pignose
SR20DET Redtop
Blitz FMIC
Megan racing 3" Downpipe
Apexi Stainless steel 3" GT spec exhaust w/ muffler(front to back)
Exedy Clutch (stage 1 streetable drive)w/ Fizenza short throw shifter
Rare sheep dog BOV, HKS intake
Walbro 255 fuel pump

I met fastback240 not too recently from SON240 and his friend (LS13, I think). That later led to them introducing me to the site. Great guys and really hooked me up with parts.

:R Big ups to them

Welcome to the site! Post some pictures of your car

Welcome.

Will do. I had a recent car attack by highway gremlins; left 15 scratches down both sides and hatch. It happened not even withing 24 hours of owning the car, sadly.

The most mysterious incident with scrapes I’ve ever seen. Keeping in mind we were on the 401 the whole time at 120km/h

Still have to work on the interior but yeah…I’ll post some pics a bit later in the Photo Board