90' 240sx coupe owner

hello all, my name is Kengi and I have recently found this forum. This looks to be a great forum that is well organized and has good information and help. I have a 240sx coupe, that is stock. It is auto and has around 189 xxx km’s on it. I have acquired many aero pieces and dress up parts for the car as i save up for the Sr20det along with the auto to manual swap. Some may know me from the son240sx forum as well.

thanks for the warm welcome in advance!
kengi

here are some pics of the ride

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/IMG_0112.jpg

welcome

welcome aboard. looks like you got a sweet project ahead of you.

Welcome

sup kengi… still have that pocket bike?

hey man , random question bu are you friends with a guy who owns 3 hachiroku’s??

kengi san!

how are you?

yourwelcome

hey guys:

(Re) UNDEAD S14: Yess i do have alot ahead of me, but when the Sr goes in the fun will start : )

(Re) Rabbit: I dont know of anyone that owns three 86’s

(Re) EJ: Yes I do have the pocket bike still, with a rebuilt engine and all

(Re) Osad: Hey man, i am doin fine, just finals are on my mind, kinda… lol

Here are some more recent pics of the car: (its being stored for the winter)

Eww Sunroof? Kengi thats nasty looking!

nah its just dirty, theres the usual rust around it though its bubblin a bit… hopefully i can concentrate on school/money now the car isnt in the same house as i am

I was reffering to the non-base-model-ness of it!

welcome, nice looking coupe you get there

1. hatchback love, sorry
  2. i love those 180 skirts
  3. are the skirts urithane?
  4. winter drive, snow drift is the shit.
  5. hows the frame
  6. welcome
    that will be all foalks

good for you man, i love hatches too. I was actually lookin for a hatch before but this coupe was a very good deal. The skirts aren’t urethane. I got em from nelly before he stopped making 240 stuff. The frame is in better shape than before with full patch repair.

Most frames will crack or snap with this jack stands under them. at least i am reassured that i got a solid frame now

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/IMG_0157.jpg