1995 Nissan 240SX S14 Kouki Coupe

S14 kouki sr20det 20g turbo exhaust manifold 3" downpipe hks exhaust pgodspeed fmic.HKS blow off vales Isis radiator 2x12" electric fans Stance coilover Megan strut tower bar f/r arc sway bar f/r 300zx caliper f/r Jdm s14 rear differential exedy stage 3 clutch kit lightweight flywheel AEM wideband autometer boost gauge greddy turbo time, Leather seat sunroof power lock power window very clean inside.
$12000 obo
call or test me 6472196867
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19647[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19650[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19651[/ATTACH]

clean car… pretty darn fast too! good luck with sale =P

Part the front lip?

imo Kinda over priced but glws

Nice,but it is pretty price heavy

bump price dropped to $10000

$9000

your first price was the right one… you just need a better ad :slight_smile:

I just sold the exact same car (my own s14) for $8100. Noone has money bing.

Bing is right, u know how many kouki s14 are around? None the only one i know of is bings and this other one that drives around waterloo.

I don’t think the point bing was getting at is that they are super rare, there is alot more than 3 around,

his point was that its a nice car and worth the money

Lol not real kouki no care. Great price tho

there are basically no Kouki’s around anymore in general… they are super rare now and people should be holding onto them and not selling unless you desparately need to. I get more comments and t-ups in my Kouki than my G.

i guess i would still sell mine but not for $12k or close… i’ll keep it and rip the shit out of it for that kinda dough.

eventually enough of us (you guys) will be able to keep $15k second cars… problem is that by the time that happes most of us have grown up too much to want one.