Didn't go to driving school

Did you ever think that wearing eye makeup during the interview may have just caused you that “great” job you were trying to get.
BTW, I’ve never stayed at a job for more than 2 years for various reasons…but I make ends meet because I save for those types of situations.

I don’t think any of you would enjoy walking 3 miles in 20 degree weather to the next payphone,and u know where noco is by north and abbot?go there and find out.If its fixed please let me know.And my friends don’t live next to me dipshit,why dont I CALL then right?

Did you ever think I didn’t wear makeup ro the interview.
Once again you people don’t read things.
You just enjoy making fun of someone,even though ur more of any idiot for that.

And like I said being in a situation where u always have help or money doesnt make it seem a big deal.
Look what happened when paris hilton and nikki w/e had to work.

uhhh…seriously?
BECAUSE YOU POST HERE
[SIZE=2]why would you post here if it didnt matter what these people say.
You’re here asking for advice, i sure HOPE it matters too you what these people have too say.
[/SIZE]

I didnt say anything about your piece of shit riced out car, i was commenting about you trying to “drift” on public streets where i happen to drive.

But now that you bring it up, yes its a piece of shit.

you Fail

LMAO is this what it looks like when people argue with me?

KNOCK ON THE NEIGHBOR’S DOOR AND ASK TO USE THEIR PHONE!

Or walk to a fucking store/gas station and use a fucking phone.

Apparantly you are the only lazy one here since you can’t ask a neighbor to use their fucking phone.

Edit: So instead of showering twenty times a day like you say you do, walk the 3 miles and use a fucking phone, or like I said, ask a neighbor to use their phone. Who gives a fuck if you don’t know them. So what if the pay phone at the gas station is broken. Ask to use the one inside.

:picard:

Also, you might want to think about not buying that “sweet expensive” shampoo you use and shop at the dollar store broke fuck.

he could deff easily ask a neighbor, ive seen where he lives lol

this might actually be more retarded…

Yes asking for advice and opinions.But not asking people to tell me if my cars cool enough or if i should get rid of it.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1013/getacoatiq9.jpg

Alright… now all you need are these 2 things.

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/ezra-fitch-deck-jacket.jpg
http://photos13.flickr.com/17925228_2933fdc86c_o.jpg

you said it was a shitty drift ,i liked it i like doing it.its my opinion on [something].I was using ur car as a comparision to something u like and I may not.

I got one of those.Geuss which one.

And I wouldnt be saying that if I didnt know what ur answer would be.

can nyspeed get an initiation sub-forum?

Your all actually entertaining me cause I’ve been bored sitting in my house so thank yous,if you want to help please continue to make this post 9 pages long too cause I always have something to say.

Fixed.

/this pair of pants
/thread

Buy me it then…

Fry, lock this thread and use the banstick on this kid pleaseee.

I own plenty of guns, but I’m not prying my .357 out of your dead hand.

IT WASNT A DRIFT U MORON! you slid around a corner and were lucky there were no cars comming or you didnt hit the cement wall.