Didn't go to driving school

its a 1 way street.
I know how to control the car so I stay away from the wall,I did start off slow.

And i broke no rules.

you are such a damn idiot… you have speedped beat by miles

stop posting in this thread and this stupid shit will stop. Argue with an idiot and it makes you an even bigger one.

http://boortz.com/images/funny/get_off_my_internet.jpg

Maybe if you gave me a reason I would be,

ll take that as a compliment

I’m reading…

so…you come here for advice…we give it to you, not sugar coating anything…and now you ask why you should care what we think? contradiction like whoa.

and stop trying to say other people on here replying to you are stupid because they apparently haven’t read and understood what you said…if you had a better grasp of the written English language, maybe it wouldn’t be so common that we are misunderstanding / misinterpreting the things you say…“English motherfucker, can you type it?”

/thread

Edit: haha ^^. Is there sound? I dont have sound here

I wouldn’t post anymore dude. You’re just feeding yourself to lions.

lmfaoo hahaha

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

lol fucking roflcopter just went through the roof!!!

:rofl: :lol:

;i love cock and dodge neons; lmfao

lmfao, do another one!

IB4TL

Ban diablo, now ban him!

Edit: ELLLLLOHHHHHH FUCKING ELLLLL

since its past 530, I’m dying to know if you got to use the only phone in West Seneca

ohh dear lord this is just going to be too easy!

i cant do it… i don’t know why; just maybe that this kid is just too poor. i kinda feel bad for him and want to start a fund raiser to get this kid a phone maybe even some shoes because i know he mostly doesn’t have shoes or other necessity’s like a working brain.

but im done i just couldn’t rip this kid a new ass for being soo dumb.

No access to a phone?? Are you Amish? Is it 1920? Your posts make my head hurt, you are by far the most hopeless person on this site. How about you let everyone on this site pool money and collectively put that car out of it’s misery, buy a bus pass, get a phone, and take care of your mess.

you do a lot of shit talking for a noob, i think you should man-up and post some pics of your cars and of yourself (this is in no way defending diablo this guys just pissin me off)