Do you use the ignore feature?

I have I think ONCE on any forum I’ve been on since '01’ish. Tonight, I finally used it again (on NYSpeed for the first time). I tend to like to read all the posts, no matter how brain numbing some of them may be.

Nope

probably should…
speedped comes to mind.

yet… soooooo amusing?

hey, what about the neon or tigerstang kids, there worse then me by far, seriously

no, they aren’t. cause your posts are far more frequent :wink:

true, but alot of the time im tryign to actually help someone then people bash then it leads to more bs, from now on im ignoreing and not respponding to negitivity that should solve all poblems

And corrective spelling and grammar would help us to honestly take you more seriously so we can at least understand what the fuck you’re saying.

im working on it, i mean its the internets whose perfect on that? except u

You are worse than nitroinsane, and I though it couldn’t get worse.

Not only are your posts grammatically incorrect, they are also almost completely and utterly incomprehensible.

PS. Firefox lit up this text box because you fail at spelling.

Bad grammar like this?

is there like a auto spell check thing or something?

:lolham: well at least everyone stoped bashing on my car.

but ive used it once

REPOTS!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32476&highlight=ignore+feature

LOL at all the people who didn’t post here because they didn’t see the thread because it was started by MPD47

:word: didn’t even get to call it myself, and i started the thread

I haven’t used it so far.

Rather confident I would never use it

I’ve never used it, but with new members like speedped, I’m really tempted to. REALLY tempted to.

I’ve got probably 15 or so people on mine :slight_smile:

I <33333 the ignore feature, It keeps the site much more tolerable and enjoyable for me!

lol u know its bad when joe is calling you out. and hes like the nicest dood on the planet