does anyone know J&J????????

he posted up my my thread about my ma’s buick ,my mom called him, we dropped the car off at his house on clinton street last night and he said hed fix the car and agreed on a price with my mom to fix it, so we left the car there and he said it would be done by 530 today and that hed call my mom and let her know.He never called and my moms been calling him all night and his phones been off.We went to his house around 730 and the car was gone and a woman answered the door and said he took the car down the street to one of his buddies houses and was working on it.Its 11 now and we still havent heard from him and his phone is still off.He knew for sure my mom needed the car for work tomm therefor he said it would be done and hed call her by 530

so does anyone know this guy personally?? like his last name , is he known for doing shady shit ??has anyone on here talked to him at all today?any help or info would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
mike

ill try to get a hold of him. it’s probably just taking him a little longer

In on page 1.

Some good reading while you wait for your mom’s car to get fixed:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19249

Don’t start the bandwagon hate train until the full story comes out.

Obviously without the facts this doesnt look very good but lets be civil. This guy is just wondering where his moms car is, not blasting someones reputation.

dude, why are you always intent on starting shit. you know nothing about what went down there

Not bandwagon hate, I don’t know the guy, and apparently 95mx6 doesn’t either since he doesn’t even know his last name.

So when you choose to do business with someone you don’t know it’s much like eBay. That thread is pretty much like a typical eBay feedback chart. Some like, some dislike. If you saw a user with that much negative feedback on eBay would you bid though?

I understand where you are coming from but to be fair there are always 2 sides of the story. And people on this forum and the internet in general tend to pile on and I dont think thats needed here.

yet…if at all.

any word on whats going down?

Oh wow…

not a word from him yet. JayS, ididnt have time to read shit like that, i was just trying to help my mom get her only car fixed cheaper than a shop ripping her off.Im not bashing the guy, all im saying is that he told her a price and a time, and then shut his phone on when he said it would be done by 530 and doesnt call her to tell her otherwise.Ijust need to know what the hells goin on

that sucks good luck :frowning:

he just called her now, and i guess his phone died or something but, hes supposed to drop the car off tomm morning.Thank you for all the help guys:tup:

You are an asshole. “I don’t know the guy” but I will continue to spread the bullshit.

yea to clear things up in my part, i didnt accuse j&J of anything i just wanted to know what the hell was going on, because it was like 6 hours later and not a word or call from him.

J&J is a cool dude.
Shit happens

Glad it all worked out :tup:

:tup: thanks once again guys

:rofl:

^^what i do? lol

Just your comment about J&J is all… NM…