Anyone know Robert Wolfe?

Long story short, I have his car in my possession and have for quite sometime. Apparently he moved to las vegas or something and I can’t get ahold of him to pick the car up. Anyone know someone who knows this numb nuts. I need to get the car out of my shop as my landlord is freaking out. I would like to get it to his parents house I think they live in the NT area but I am not sure and this kid won’t answer his phone.

Thanks in advance.:hay:

Don

mechanics lein?

thinking about it just not sure if that will hold now.

You got any info for where he is in Vegas my brother just moved out there i could have him look him up

none, kid just skipped and left his shit. Id really like to tow the car to his parents house or something rather then go through the hassle of trying to file paperwork on it. It’s not mine but if he leaves it the only way I can get rid of it legally is to file. I just dont want him to come back and be like, what did you do with my car. Ugh, what a flaming faggot

Call the police and tell them someone abandoned it in your lot. They’ll either track him down or tow it to the impound. Does he owe you $$$?

wtf? thats craaaazy don. my brothers out in vegas i could try to get frankie to hunt him down for you.

what kind of car is it? just curious

Thats the thing he doesn’t really owe me money persay, he had me tear down an engine and then was gonna do something with it but then just left it all. And i need to get the car off the property now, and no way to get this kid to come pick it up. I had been telling him for two weeks before he left to come get it if he wasn’t going to do the engine work. I told him i wanted to be paid up front before he left because I knew this was gonna happen. This needs to go.

sell that shit…and if he comes back asking for it…you have no idea what he’s talking about.

your word vs his

Did he pay you for the work of tearing down the engine?

What’s, “had it for some time”?

If he didn’t pay or you’ve had it a reasonable amount of time slap the lien on it and move on. Fuck people who just dump their shit on others.

Robert H Jr Wolfe
3663 Klemer Rd
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(716) 693-1498

just looked it up on whitepages.com

what kind of car?

lol
thanks.

that was his parents which is what i was ultimately hoping for…

POS 2G, for anyone that remembers the old bubble tea days this is the kid who had the black 2g with TT on the back windshielf

i heard a robert wolfe got arrested on shredd and ragan when they were reading the nf police blotter about 2 weeks ago lol

yeah thats him

I was at the junk yard yesterday, R & R, scrapping some 18" wheels and someone pulled in with a junk car. Ended up getting $250 for it, something to consider.

pretty sure you need a title to scrap a car though

negative.
tho they do take your license number, incase it comes up on a hot sheet.

Depends on the yard, out in the finger lakes there was one place that required a title and another that didn’t require any info.

airhead would probably know the deal on different places around here.