does anyone remember this hit on reggie?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eM6EauZ_LV4

this was my favorite hit of the year in the nfl…i’ve watched this 20 times and i still say “damn” when i see it…what an amazing tackle.

wow i bet that one hurt, that was a hell of a Hit !

defintely…i felt bad for reggie after that hit… brees set him up but i’m sure he didn’t expect brown comming out of no where like a bat out of hell

how did brees set him up??? its not liek bush had to jump 100 yds in the air, just a good read by Brown thats all

i didn’t mean it like it was brees fault because it wasn’t…he didn’t make the play call. he still threw it to reggie running a flat while there was a CB covering it…reggie didn’t need to jump but he had to turn around and expose himself…getting layed out like that is the worst when you don’t expect it.

ouch

ouch…he was like crawling back to the side line after that one

now thats how you read the play and make a GREAT hit!

good for him… especially after seeing him showboating mocking Urlacher in the playoff game. he got a touchdown but the team’s still losing.

i’m waiting for reggie to break his neck with his most of the time unessary end zone leap… i hate that shit. reggie bush won’t have a long career. he’ll suffer a catastrophic injury at some point.

Yup, great play, thats football for ya!

Damn, you are a hater!

Kid is a star. Going to be for a long time. While he might have a bad injury at some point (alot of RB’s do), how can you just sit there and assume or predict he’ll have some sort of catastrophic injury?

he is a star. but the way he is everywhere i could see him gettin hurt. he’s not very large. barry sanders wasn’t big but he was stocky and he ran low, bush is all over the lot. he is the type to get that weird angle hit. hyperextended knee, acl, broken collar bone. its hard to get a clean hit on him, its the odd tackles that seem to injur guys. of course its all speculation, anyone can get hurt on any play.

as far as him breaking his neck, ask andrian petersen how diving in the end zone for no reason is. i don’t like show boaters, never did… except deion, i mean i hated him…but enjoyed it.

Lets get this straight…you don’t call reggie bush, “reggie”…he has yet to earn that name (and never will)…the only man called reggie is the minister of defense…its like calling Claude Lemieux, “Lemieux”…you just dont…the only person that is called “lemieux” is Mario.

Now that his on Reggie BUSH was pretty mean…he needs more size if he wants to last in this league.

lets get another thing straight… there is only one REG-GIE and thats .Mr. october Reggie Jackson.

baseball doesn’t count

I like to see people get hit like that. It seems that with all the rules, football is turning sissy. It’s good to see people still getting crushed like that. Now take the stupid roughing the qb and kicker out and let everyone get hit like that.

roughing the kicker is a good penalty, guys would have busted legs every game if they got rid of it. they are in such a vonerable position when they kick, more so on punts. other than that, u r right.

fuck-em

they are football players and have pads like everyone else. :smiley:

image if gary anderson woulda took a helmet to helmet hit…

He might of started to sound out his R’s right though…