Texas or USC?

For those that care. Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win? I usually dont get into college ball all that much but im pumped to see reggie bush rip it up! I think USC will win in a shootout. Cant wait to watch it on my big screen in high def :smiley:

unanimous decision, USC

USC is gonna take it

USC…in a good fun to watch game

USC because they can’t lose.

hmmm I don’t really fallow football lol sorry. slaps wrist…I’m a bad bad man…

this game better not be a blowout…i wanna actually watch a good game tonight

it’s gonna be a scoring bonanza, but I say USC 38-31. :shrug:

second night in a row I won’t be asleep until after midnight, fucking orange bowl and pre-op norwood wannabes :roll:

yea…no doubt in my mind it’s gonna be back and forth scoring…but as long as it stays close…i’m happy :slight_smile:

GO USC Band. BEAT IT! They even did the knife fight and some classic MJ crotch grabbing :lol:

interesting game so far. texas is looking pretty hungry at this point.

Im pulling for texas

go vince!
i dont like USC much, but i have to admit reggie bush is a freak and i would watch a usc game just to watch him play

go USC

USC had better wake up from this nightmare before it’s too late.

EDIT: Man this will be close. Vince Young is trying to make himself the #1 overall pick. Wow.

HOLY CRAP

What a final drive for Texas, mad props to them for beating USC.

This has got to be one of the best college games I’ve ever seen on TV.

Texas never gave up, and Vince Young backed up his words. If any other team besides Houston had the first pick, Reggie Bush would be a few million lighter on draft day.

Goodbye Aaorn Brooks, Hello Vince Young (if he comes out).

:word: You pretty much said it. Amazing game. Best college game i have ever seen. Vince Young was phenomenal. Wow.

wouldve been nice to see usc tie it up with a fiege goal

i hope reggie and vince stay in school…i hate wtching idoit leave school early and end up sucking ass in the pros… stay in and keep playing college ball

as for matt … why would houston watsetheir time taking him they have carr… i think they are gonan trade down to somebody who wants and needs a qb

we shall see