Don't I have the best luck with cops...(story)

I am sure that they treat you like this for no reason.

ha ha.

meh, you have to be a moron of some sorts, I just got pulled over for 60 in a 35, no ticket, no warning.

Cop: do you know why I pulled you over

me: probably speeding

Cop: do you know how fast you were going

me: third gear?!?!

Cop: Do you know the speed limit on Marsh is 35

Me: Sorry sir I completely forgot, I was being stupid

Cop: License and registration cops walks away

5 min later the cop comes back

Cop: Slow down and do not top out third, by the way nice car.

Me: I am sorry officer, it will not happen again, and thank you.

as far as probable cause, the window tints give them probable cause to search your car because they cant see in it and they need to be able to. All in all, if you are telling the truth, these guys are assholes. Im not gonna read the whole thread but, were they troopers. Troopers fuckin suck. they usually have nothing better to do all night so they need something to talk and laugh about with eachother for the rest of the night

what do your parents think?

I never told them. It’s not really their business. I’m never going to convince everyone here that I am telling the truth, so I don’t care. 80% of the thread agrees that the cops were being dicks, that’s all my point is.

And Impala 66: I have been pulled over before and have been let off, It’s funny, every time I’ve been pulled over in an American vehicle (suburban,dodge ram,silverado) i’ve been let go.
It seems the nicer the car I the more shit they give.

All I know is I was completely respectful until the very end where I made the credit card remark (after I received the ticket and after I had a bloody lip)

And, I have shaped up my driving tenfold. I never speed in town or villages, but I sometimes catch myself doing 10-15 over on highways. It’s just something I’ve been doing and I need to break the habit.
The only thing these cops have done to me is increase my sense of fear for the common traffic cop and I feel that I will be more likley to run from a traffic stop (with good chances of getting away) for fear of my physical well-being.
^I’m putting on the flame suit for that.

and the #1 thing that pissed me off is when officer Rielly threw me against the car, he had a smile on his face, and when one officer was yelling at me, the other was laughing, like it was a big fucking joke.

see sig

I love that movie.

not familiar… worth a watch?

Team America. funny as hell.

This thread is over, I’ve gotten my point across. I hope I slandered these officers names on the intraweb.