douchebags..

I should have taken a picture of this.

We have this kid that lives in the area that drives around like a total asshat. He drives this piece of shit dodge neon, it is purple with the gayest body kit I have ever seen.

It has hoodscoops and all kinds of stupid crap all over it.

He drives down my street like 50mph with his “system” blasting almost every day.

So this afternoon, he was pulling out of his driveway. He must have put his foot to the floor in reverse to pull out of the driveway.

My girlfriend and I were watching the whole thing.

He pulls out of the driveway, and scrapes the entire bottom of his car, then the whole front end of the car falls off into the street.

Those fake m3 fenders, the front bumper, everything.

It was the funniest thing I have ever seen to watch, then he runs in the house and comes out with a dewalt cordless and a box of fucking drywall screws to put the car back together.

lol, why no pics of carnage?

:needpic:

did he at least use the 3in drywall screws so the shit doesn’t fall off again?

Good story but I need pictures.

hahahaha

pics or ban…if you didn’t take any, draw me some.

This thread is uncool without pics.

Good mental visual for myself but not everyone is as gifted as I am.

:lol: :lol:

justin, pics ASAP

hahahaha thats awesome

i have drywall screws holding on my rear bumper

EDIT not on the bimmer. on the cackord. had a bit of an offroading mud buildup and the shit just ripped right off.

in for mspaint depiction of carnage.

why no pics

slacking thats for sure, good story though lol

lol, scrolling down on my phone I thought Eazy716’s sig was a picture of the car.

Funny as shit. Are you by any chance near Fisher Court? The description of that car rings a bell.

Nope not near fisher ct.

I don’t think the kid lives on our street, he might just be visiting.

I wish I had some pics of that shit.

I’ll have to take a walk over there tomorrow, I bet he put huge scrapes in the street from the front end of his car falling off.

LOL, man that had to be friggin awesome to see!