DragnDoor's 1998 Ranger

Yeah McFlurry has some video of the thing hopping around a bit last night. The half inch valves are super fast and super loud. And the lift we get out of the thing on a 25" dia tire is pretty awesome. Brings it almost to stock ride for a 2 wheel ranger at 80-90 psi. Now its time to remove the cab again and run some brake/fuel lines. Its starting to get there just in time to put it away for storage and give CRD his garage back for the winter.

Is this the same truck i saw when I came to visit you, Mike?

Yep! came a long way huh!

DUDE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different! It’s coming along awesome! I should come by and check it out again. It’s looking great so far, lots of work done to it. Last I saw it, there was a cab just sitting there and a frame on the floor.

yeah thats true! that was well before we even started cutting the frame I think! man how time flys.

Is he still planning to use those same different wheels that were there or is he using a nice aftermarket set?

he has some new steelies & dog dish center caps for them, old skool style.

NICE!:thumbup

Saw the truck today in person… SIIIIIIICK

Thanks man, its coming along… Needs a bigger motor i wonder where i could find one?

We’ll get it figured out. :hug

Well Ive worked for the past three nights till past midnight and it finally rolls as one piece again. all the air lines are ran and valves are all wired up. Floor is finish welded underneath and undercoated. body is fully mounted and it even has the side mirrors back on. It will be towed away this weekend and put into storage for the winter. Plans for next year are to tear the whole thing back down and do a V8 swap into it. Then get it running and dragging down the road like it should. And yes it does lay the doors on the ground and yes for all those who wondered it tucks a 18 X 9 back wheel to the lug nuts.

a couple more

cant wait to get my car on air

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3053&d=1289539178

New plate for the truck…

“tuckin nutz”

Well, you can push it back in and start swapping your V8 now that the S10 is gone :frowning:

76MM LS laid out ranger?!?!?! hell yea!

It finally rolled out of the garage

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_tcnKIjvGh14/TOCa9m1A_ZI/AAAAAAAAB_Y/mSRbvvpVCig/s720/DSC_0345_6_7_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

Kev, when you coming up with the cash to buy the DT that was going in the S10?

well that 4l80 and ls sitting at my house will be paid off by the storage fee’s intrest rate in about 4.3 weeks now.

or an hj… you choose.