My Ranger / Body / 302 Project Update. :)

Here is a quick pic of the ranger. Still in process of body work. but its all ruffed in finally. :slight_smile: No Body line, No Handles, No NOTHING. Smooth as a babys ass.

http://wackysearch.com/images/DSC01402.JPG

Here is a vid of the motor im putting in the ranger - yes im keeping it 5 spd to make the truck fun :slight_smile: Motor should be sitting in there by 5am w000t.

Clicky - Save As

What year Ranger is it? And what do you need to do the 302 conversion?

Its a 95.

Basicly. Change some motor mounts around. and mess around with positioning and its golding.
Cut hole in floor a little bigger.
Buy Slicks.

I bet you go automagic

No. thats what my other real v8 cars are for :X

:tup:

Im gonna need some help with suspension shit soon, As in the next two weeks. Care to help :stuck_out_tongue: ill make it worth your while $$

sure ill help… if you actually get off your ass and make that s-10 decently quick :lol:

Boost by summer of 07 or bust

im not gonna run 300hp on a supersoft truck suspension :stuck_out_tongue:

silly goose it goes

Suspension

Body

FUN

Edit: Dead serious tho. Ill have A garunteed close to 4 grand by febuary, that should cover paint and a nice little syclone swap.

Maybe Luke would want in on some of this too?

Ah - just wondered…

I’m currently rockin’ an 87 4x2 while my GTO’s in the shop.

hows the sunfire? lol

good. that will be rolling around soon :slight_smile: PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cool. I have an 85 with a 302/c-4.

:tup:

looks great - I like your project ideas, kinda off the wall some. 8-pot ranger and a sunfire on the sauce :tup:
any more pics of the truck?

yeah i have more… to lazy to upload. :lol:

i will in a few days

That should be cool when its done. :tup:

looks fun man, i love trucks with power and stick :wink: ha like the new srt-10 dodge with the 6speed, thats pimp! way more fun than auto

gotta love small 95 trucks with real motors :tup:

Just got done installing the drop kit. 6 in back 5 in front :slight_smile: will update pics soon

money’s in.

Ill be calling you sooooooonnnnnn :wink: