My Ranger / Body / 302 Project Update. :)

WOW THATS A NICE TRUCK GET YOURS TO LOOK LIKE THAT :tup::stuck_out_tongue:

http://wackysearch.com/images/motor1small.JPG

1 step closer. :slight_smile:

Are you going to drive it in the winter?

Maybe not, with that much of a drop and a nice body. I was going to say I got an idea for a new trend that you could start jeremy… drag racing in 1ft of snow… put the biggest pair of studded snows with chains on it too and race ppl in 1ft of snow or more. now that would be badass… we shouldn’t let winter stop the drag racing. i mean it’d be fun till you hit the top of third gear and suddenly the rear end just swings around on it’s own. LOL! well you are from akron which is even more badass for you guys cause you don’t get plowed as quickly as us in the burbs so like 1am snow drags in akron on stormy nights… it would be badass indeed.

oh btw i demand a ride in the sunflower upon completion. you’ll definitly be the fastest chick in a sunflower.

sidenote:

the FLWRPWR was on the sosauge, now it’s more like custom everything built block boosted with gheyspry on top of it. i think jeremy makes the stupidest shit, stupid fast. and i totally hump your leg for it too.

hit me with a PM with your celly number so we can get together for some errrr ahh drinks or whatever. i’m pretty much asking you out on a date. sweetheart.

~n8 <3

why isnt the :tspry: plate on that mani yet?

:word: sherm, he always says ill stay 5 speed and then pays out the ass for a 3 speed auto.

and i see body lines in the pic? dude ur killing me

aight aight lookin good homie :tup: I need to hit you up come springtime to help me clean up and paint the engine bay in my fox :tup: Many beers will be provided :tup:

Not lower body line… as in top body line which rangers have… half way up truck.

No snow for ranger. … ranger will not be quick. probally just a 14 sec truck. i just wanted to get rid of the 2.3 and throw something in there with a little more power. so i dropped that stock 302 in.

Yeah i like doing dumb things.

Here is the deal with the sunfire.>>>

Talk as much shit as i can to people that dont know much about sunfire or random people on street… mostly older crowds. z06’s etc. which will at least be a somewhat of a fair race. :cjerk: flash $500 cash. and say wanna run?

Then at end of summer next year. open my safe. check all my notes. for what races i won and what i lost. and see how much money i profited :wink: :lol: