NEW KID

Just another new kid here. interested in what you guys are doing and looking for new mods to do to my little piece of crap ford ranger. it just does not go fast enough for me right now. and i want it to. so if you guys have any tips that i can do to my truck to make it faster besides getting a new ride. let me know what i can do. i know that it is stupid to sup up a ranger but i like them and i want to see how fast i can make it go. thank for your tips.

welcome.

welcome

welcome :slight_smile:

302 swap :dunno:

First off you need to get a new engine bud. How about putting that 4.6 in little black. Maybe a 5-OH would be a good idea too. Just kidding. I’ll be there every step of the way. We will have that thing moving. BURNOUTS Tonight. We’re gonna get some good vids of it too. Dont forget that we are going to play Most Wanted after school too! Hells yeah…class is almost over. Well atleast the first of two :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome, swap in a new motor (302 would probly be the cheapest way to go) if your lookin to build that for speed, i wouldnt waste money trying to make it fast with that motor in it

mustang3795 shrink ur sig pic…

welcome:beer:

hi

go admin. gooo.

:booty:

welcome.
intake, exhaust gears it will make it a lil quicker. but a 302 swap is easiest way.

Welcome

welcome

Welcome.

welcome

welcome

hey guys whats going on?

hey guys thanks for the tips and that is what i will probally do as soon as i get the money.
i also want to put a 5-4 drop in teh truck as well.
tell me your thoughts about if you think it would look good. and also maybe some 20 but if i get the knew motor then i might hold off on the rims.

hey guys thanks for the tips and that is what i will probally do as soon as i get the money to
i also want to put a 5-4 drop on the truck and a roll pan.
tell me what you think it would look like and if i should do it
oh and also about how much horse power is the 302.

hey thanks for the tips and that is what i will probally do as soon as i get the money to but about how much horse power does the 302 have.
and i was also thinking about putting a 5-4 drop on her to. but we will se after the engine. and a new rear end.
tell me what you think would look good on the ranger 5-4 drop or not.

WELCOME!!