99 ranger

i have a 1999 black ranger and i have decided to put a 302 small block engine with the twin turbo charge kit on it. i have also decided to shorten up the rear axle maybe to a 10 inch. regear the rear end and put a 5-4 drop on it. re-pait from black to a deep blue. some street radials. let me know what you think of my idea. and if i should do some thing different.

two 42Rs on it :burnout:

I’m surprised my brother hasn’t jumped in on this post—he’s like a Ranger fanatic. If you need any help on the way, perhaps you could check out http://www.rangerpowersports.com

sounds liek a good plan though.

awesome project. keep us posted on here.

also there are quit a few turbo gurus on here if you need advice

sounds like its gonna look real good…post pics of it when ur done

you should be able to mirror a Twin stang setup. since youre using a 302 look into using two SVO turbos to keep cost down and its a proven tested combo

If you’re serious see Jay at Domination.

thanks for the advice and i am serious about doing this project as some as i can get all the loan papers set up and everything. i have figred that it is going to cost about 15,000 to completely finish it.

give me some more ideas if you have them please and i will keep it posted every step of the way.

Going $15K in debt to fund a car project is not the best idea homie. What happens when it’s gone and your truck still isn’t running? Save your money until you can afford it, or finance a $15K car that’s nice, quick, and ready to drive.

man 15k just dosen’t seem like enough money to build that truck

umm…yea taking out loans for a project just doesnt seem like the best idea, especially when projects usually have issues, i kno that first hand