Drfit Free Weekends events over for this year?

It would be really awsome to get 1 more drift free weekend even going before the end of the year…

any chance of it …

and yes talking to you 2-g money

im sure others are dieing to have another one too :slight_smile:

Yeah I agree, I really want to go to one of these events now that my cars some what ready o.o!

Ya my car will be ready too. Hopefully lol.

1 more time !!! lol

ftw, still waiting to see the action from last time tho…
Im down for another, i wanna see alloooot more people out tho, and not people say they come and dont show up either

Ditto.

Everyone says they are coming but don’t’ make it out

im down, and if i dont get tires mounted in time i got a back up
SO common 2-G get it done! :slight_smile:

lol nice,

ill come out if theres another event, i gotta get some mounts tho

how was the one that just passed?

anyone got any pics?

i got 3 pairs of rims to burn

get this done now!

yea this friday! come on lets go!

noooooo not friday…lets make it sat

I am pretty sure it cant be done anymore on friday nights anyways last time i was there i remember talking about it…either way it would be awsome to get 1 more practice in this year i have 6 tires to burn too haha

yeah I want to smoke off like 6 rims on the oval, i have four 18’s with pilot sports and ecstas on them with 90 % thread as well as some 17 inch pilot sports and fm901’s

Well we are looking at something even bigger but

Heres the deal, I’m going LA for 10 days…so it would be likly Sept 8 or 15.

Format would be Saturday 4-11pm, anyone who has tech-in before doesn’t need it again, vendors invited, show cars welcome, BBQ, tire changer, music all under the big lights…

Another sensitive issue is the fact that EMS, power and lights, security & helpers ain’t free and the budget is cooked.

Either of those dates are fine with me, you guys definenty desirve more credit then you get for even putting these events on its the only event i know wherei can practice and learn …just going to the 2 events so far ive learned alot it would rock to get 1 more in before the car goes away for winter ect.

hopefully we can get it going on one of these dates

They do desirve more credit, thats why i show up early and try to help out with anything i can, and offer to do the tires and all that jazz, and it is very good practice for anyone who has never been to a track. doesnt take much to get use to the oval either. either way - book it and i will come

lets do it! i agree… one more event!!

I would be down for either of those dates

We would be interested in the Saturday date in September… Maybe change the venue to Drift $5 weekends if that would help the budget?