***drift Free Weekend***

SOME BODY please get another drift free weekend going before winter i just got a hicas 240sx fastback i want to see what it can do let me no if there are any free drift seccions going on anywhere pm me

Yeah my post is still on the first page about it but no info …:frowning: i PM 2g also …but i guess he is busy…i want 1 more too but who knows cross your fingers i guess!

Can I slide the parking lot since I literally have never drifted before and would hate to hmm ya…

what dave set up is a great way to safely start drifting
pureeuro (sorry never got your man on sat night in the parking garage) it basicly is in a parking lot for the starting people one cone to try circles around then 2 cones for transitions into figure eights then on to the oval. if one more happens ill come out though.

Mael

No worries I kinda knew it was you simply because that car is sweet. I would love to try it and don’t have the balls to drift on the streets so I would be up for this with a camera as well, hopefully.

I would love to come to one of these events, ive been drifting out back of my shop for the last 9-10 years and its just a small circle so i cant really do much.

my momm is the security manager and acting manager of the downs ie. she can approv drift free weekends and i can ask her to try to help us or talk to the downs manager anyone with balls to ask him fase to face his name is dan ask for him at the front desk my mom only does acting manager in winter so it kinda sucks

PureEuroM3… where you in peterborough today?

nah Toronto.

I SUGGEST…going there this weekend, (this wont work by the way) but they have one of the last big races of the season there, and i thought it would be cool to go into the run what u brung race and drift the shit out of the oval anyways and then be like get more publicity kinda thing

i think thats up the street at the peterbrough speedway not at the slots(kawartha downs) let me no what it cost i`ll drift the shit out of it on friday night if its on saturday night then its at peterborough speed way