Free drift practice?

I was talking to the operator of Delaware speedway last night and he wants to have a drift feature at least one night to be determined this season. What he was asking me to do is see if anyone wants to come out for a free drift session, check out the track and see if it can be made possible. If your interested please PM me the days your free, trying to make it a possible Saturday in the next few weeks.

i tells you im in.

Where is this track? I would be in for sure as well as a few others.Keep us updated.

i would be down to i dont think drift free weekends is going on this weekend so id probably be down where is it?and when

where is it ? track layout?

www.delawarespeedway.com its a half-mile paved oval track with a S-curve center. I also need a rough number of how many cars can show up

drift free weekends had about 20 show up

i dont no where delaware is but as long as its close to the gta you`ll get alot of people

^^ check out the link

It is exactly 2 hrs away from central Mississauga (google map time, so probably 1hr and 45min). It is near London Ontario.

I’d be down for it!

ill go. i couldnt find the track layout anywhere tho lol

its a oval with a s on the inside

I’d be down for this. Oval is bigger than Kawartha’s which = more speed.

Ide probly come

i mite come along w/ a bunch of s14

lol my other house is like 15mins away from there

ill go for sure

but i dont know if id wanna go on that track

ive seen to many people total there cars on tracks like this

wheres the S on the inside?

do they take away the barriers and it opens up or something?

it is hard to see the s-curve right now is used for middle pit area, but we have some barriers that can be put up to control the cars going through there.

im so down. 100%. make a date. lol