Free drift practice?

interesting, i can speak for me and probably 2 other people who would be interested, especially since its close its a definite benefit cuz then we dont waste as much gas

Wow, lots of people interested. Talked to the Co-ordinator at delaware, We decided to set-up Weds July 2nd from 2:30-4:30… THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE YET. We would love as many people to come as possible. With how many people responded We decided to have as many people come out this day to just feel out the track and figure out the best possible set-up because this has been done there before. Then we will still have another practice hopefully a Sat or Sun, then a feature on a friday or sat with the other race cars there.

I would recommend that the time be longer because 2hrs would not be sufficient once you get 10+ cars.

Setting up the track layout always cuts into the allotted time and would end up being probably 1.5hrs of open track.

Just a suggestion!

Yeah I know what you mean… this is why we wanted to get out some because Weds at 2:30 I dont think everyone can make it. Pretty much to try a few different set-ups. Then have another practice day on a sat to just try out what will work best and get everyone through the set-up of the track. We were going to try to just have a Sat practice then a feature the next week, but with all the people interested, I think we need this Weds to set-up and be better prepaired for a full practice beacuse we dont want to waste time switching the track around. Rather just have a full practice day. Still sound good?

any track time is good

sounds interesting…

I’d prefer a weekend day tbh…

So basically you’re saying you’re looking for a few people to come out Wednesday to figure out a proper lay out and give it a try… And have a full practice with everyone on Saturday?

I’ll come out, Might as well since I live in London.

Exactly! Sound good? Just trying to do it one step at a time…

I m down for sure

I am sure we could get a few S1DC cars out there.

stop sounding like a rich kid.

i wanna go but im out of the country from the 2nd till the 15th of july. could we do it the sunday before the week of the 2nd?

mabey if ur nice the s1dc boys can come over

Did anyone go? I just got off work at 4:30-ish and its raining so I didn’t bother.

[qoute]Did anyone go? I just got off work at 4:30-ish and its raining so I didn’t bother.[/quote]

Read again.

Sweet, reading>Kyle.

im in on a weekend day

im in on a weekend day

delaware is a super small and basic track… i used to work at the fiberglass shop out front