drift events fall 2006

will there be any drift events going on during the fall?like the driftnation even’t held back in 2003.thanks

i don’t think anyone has it planned out that far ahead. i’m sure Jover has something up his sleeve though. He always does! 8)

From the feedback and the video of the last event, you can be sure the next one will attract more ppl.

I was wondering if everyone is welcome to these events… (ie a novice) or u have to have some kind of experience at the track (or even drifting)

anyone is welcome, you can even bring a front wheel drive and grip if you really want.

these events are totally stress-free, it’s all good fun. (at least jover’s events are)

there is no way you can feel unwelcome!

Yea the driftstar events are good, last time was my first. i didnt even drift half the corners.

ya i think pictures would back up how good it was on JUNE 21st.
cough cough

You losing track of time, Samson?

You losing track of time, Samson?[/quote]

hahah oh shit, i guess it felt like june 4th. i mean june 21st?

shit i forgot the date of the friggin track day. oh wells.

maybe when i come back from basic 3months later, we’ll see the vids/pics :lol:

thats great guys.hope everything goes well .

theres drift events everyday at your local parking lot.

theres drift events everyday at your local parking lot.[/quote]

Those are more like personal events that might end up with someone running sirens behind you and handing you a yellow paper.

theres drift events everyday at your local parking lot.[/quote]

Those are more like personal events that might end up with someone running sirens behind you and handing you a yellow paper.[/quote]

bribe them with donuts and coffee

LOL, they’ll ask you to get out and next thing u know their baton is up ur ass.