Thanks Jover and Alex for another great day!

Can’t believe no one else posted this one yet. But much thanks should go towards Alex and Jover and Kendrick and Jover’s girlfriend and whoever else was marshalling and generally keeping things smooth. It was a wicked turnout with some unfortunate events but all in all a great day I think.

I can’t wait to see the footage and more pics!

Also, the Porsche club was very excited watching the action, met a few really nice guys. The ones I met really didn’t have much of a ‘holier then thou’ attitude which was really cool. Listening to them from the stands was neat, as they would applaude the good drifts and spinouts all the same. 8) I must remember to get one… :twisted:

Jover, will there be one more in Sept? :wink:

Yeah, the event was awesome. Almost everyone learned something yesterday. Whether it be a theoretical lesson in how not to screw your car, or a lesson in crazy sideways action. No matter what you learned, I believe everything that happened was more than worth the drive to Shannonville.

I’m glad everyone ended up okay and got home safe.

I saw the Porsche club cheering and stuff, I bet it pumped the drivers up a bit, heh. I know it did when I went by!

I want to see more pictures from the event, and ESPECIALLY the videos! I saw plenty of people taking footage so POST POST POST!! :lol:

Thanks to the whole Driftstar crew for organizing another successful event, I hope to see at least one more this year!!

i hope there is another befor the year is over me and my friend got some awsome footage in and out of my car thanx 4 letting me come out and i made it home just fine 4hr later lol hope to do it again soon

ryan black s13 hach

SO MUCH FUN

i cant wait till the next event jover, your the man!

amazing turn out, the pits were full but we all had lots of seat time.

So much fun indeed, Thanks Jover and we cannot forget Alex!

Next year Ty, word on the street is Driftstar is planning another one for mid to end september.

woot!

thanks dude! it was fun as hell

There better be one in September :x
I talked to everyone and they seemed to have had a blast as ussual. Jover and Alex are da bomb :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew.

I had a great time! Big thanks goes out to those that ran the show, you all did a great job! Everybody is improving a ton, I know I have learned quite a bit in just 3 track days. I can’t wait till the next one.

See you all there next month. Anyone have 16’s for sale :shock: ???

thank yah jover

i wanna drift more!!! we need another event a.s.a.p

as for when the snow comes who’s down to buy 200 doller 240 shit boxes and have a tandem demolition drift pawdy?

I am down for sure!!! Hahaha

Ok, avatar too big… resize it please.

I’ve got a pair of 16" snows with 90% tread left :slight_smile: pm me dude

ok im really sorry my friend put it up ill get him to make it smaller asap im not to good with stuff like that i will