Driver of airplane hit n run at Saratoga Airport commits suicide

I remember this guy from when I worked at Pep Boys for about a month in 2008. He was the service writer at the Colonie store.

Pretty fucked up. Looking back, I remember the guy as being in a constant depressive mood all the time, so it doesn’t really surprise me that he did this. He drove a yellow Jeep, and upon further research the Jeep that the authorities were looking for was a yellow one, so it’s definitely the same guy. Regardless, it’s still a pretty sad story. RIP

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – Investigators say the man who was behind the wheel during a hit-and-run accident at the Saratoga County Airport over the weekend has been found dead in his home.
Police say a vehicle drove through a fence at the airport sometime overnight Saturday and onto a runway, where it crashed into a plane. The vehicle then left the scene.
The Adirondack Soaring Club, which owned the plane, says the accident caused about $30,000 worth of damage.
According to authorities, 42-year old Kyle Towers had admitted to his sister that he was responsible for the crash, after he lost control of his vehicle while driving Saturday night.
When police arrived to interview Towers at his residence, they found him dead from what’s being described as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
His body has been taken to Saratoga Hospital where an autopsy has been scheduled.

http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp?S=12501913

Did this guy have other mental issues or did he kill himself over the fact he plowed through a fence and did some damage to property?

i’m so glad i don’t believe in heaven and hell cause as soon as they described the accident i was laughing through the whole article.

I’m not sure. If I had to pick I’d say he suffered from major depression, but that’s just from my perspective.

He wasn’t a bad guy at all, at least from what I gathered. He usually let us do whatever so long as the work got done, whereas Dave (the head honcho manager) used to get PISSED when we started horsing around. :lol

Looks like another oxygen thief gone, more air for the rest of us.

Jellies is a rude dude who’s high on altitude

Not really diggin’ his attitude, or the fact that 333whp is the amount of power that a certain car makes, also known as a prelude

Damn :banghead

you got a fucking problem with my attitude? Fuck you.