nyrip suicide?

Anyone have any info on the suicide at NYI?

so this is a sad piece of info that i was told about at work last night and some of you may have been told too. apparently at some point wed night towards the end of the night the guy that is in charge of distributing fuel at the track commited suicide right at the track. if anybody can shed some light on what happened would appreciate it thanks.

Here is my story on that. My buddy and I pulled into the track late, around 8pm. When we pulled in, the lady at the gate was on the walkie talkie saying there was an emergency and that she needed someone to come down to the gate immediately. She was standing at her truck about 15 feet in front of the physical entrance to the track (the fence) using her walkie talkie and talking to 2 older men that, as I pulled in, I saw walking out of the woods. By then end of the night, around 9:50pm, there were a few firetrucks, policemen, and ambulances there. Also, we had to exit via the tracks back entrance near the end of the track.

woah!

i have a lot of friends up there for an event this weekend in super gas

I heard the same info, that the gas guy walked into the woods shot himself :frowning:

wow shitty RIP, hope the next place is better to him

name was Jim Dodge, aka Otis…He worked the fuel pumps at NYIRP…

http://www.nyirp.com/photogallery/disk%207%20b%20photos0058.jpg

Wow so it’s true, that sucks. My condolences to his family and friends.

terrible thing, RIP

I heard he died but I had no idea it was suicide or at the track. RIP

RIP… he yelled at me less than a week ago. actually he had the Timeslip guy yell at me. RIP.

Same here…

That’s horrible. He was a great guy…the last thing I would imagine was this. RIP Otis. :frowning:

Definitly RIP and thoughts and prayers out to the family and friends :frowning:

R.I.P.