RIP Ryan Quigley (some of you know him)

I’m still in shock as I type this, but Ryan Quigley was killed in a car wreck last night. Some of you remember him as the guy from the LG meets with the silver Cobalt SS…

:’(

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

WTF. Dude I am sorry to hear this. Never got to meet him unfortunately.

RIP to Ryan and kind regards to the friends and family.

Oh dude…thats who he was? I remember him now. :frowning:
Just heard this on the news too.

R.i.p. Ryan. Prayers go out to his friends and family.

OMG we just saw him on the last cruise

:facepalm i dont even know what to say man, hasnt set in yet

fuckkkk

wait… not the kid that i ran a bunch of times on the cruise!?

singh beat me to it, wwtfff… what happened?

Damn Trav RIP…

Was he the guy with the mohawk that tossed his cookies at your birthday party in TI?

damn we chilled with him a few times in Ti too, that’s fucking horrible

Wow…Sorry to hear. RIP…

News link: http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/568602/two-people-killed-in-overnight-crash/

1:18 PM
Two people killed in overnight crash

By: Web Staff

ESSEX COUNTY, N.Y. – Two people are dead following an overnight crash in Essex County. It happened just before 1 a.m. Friday on White Church Road in Crown Point.

State Police say Ryan Quigley, 23, of Ticonderoga lost control of his car and rolled down an embankment, where the vehicle landed on its roof.

Quigley and one passenger, Tiffany Lang, 19, of Mineville, were pronounced dead at the scene.

Two other passengers were thrown from the vehicle and taken to local hospitals. Their condition is unknown at this time.

was lookin at his facebook its fucked up to see his posts from yesterday and then today all these RIP’s from friends. Damn.

ohh man. I have nothing to say. for once. I am sorry for the loss guys.

ARg, shit sucks. RIP car dude.

shortest post in KKK history

Sorry to hear of your loss bro :frowning: RIP.

Didnt Chris race him in the rape van?

Thanks everyone.

Yes that’s him.

RIP man.

Thanks. No, that was Tom Hurley, who looks virtually identical to Ryan (who was there himself).