local murder suicide

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/alden_man_kills_wife_self_081216

While it doesn’t say in there yet, the guy works where I work. Not gonna release names right now, but it appears from what I’ve heard around work, that he killed his wife, then shot himself. I’ll post more later if I find anything more out.

EDIT: link got outdated, put in video.

That must be creepy news to hear as you get to work…

Yeah, I live on the same street. I read the headline “two shot to death on four rod rd” when I woke up this morning and immediately made sure my door was locked.

If it was a murder suicide I guess I can go unlock my doors.

BTW: where did he work?

did he get laid off or anything?

I took your mom for a ride down 4 rod road…

No. He was at work yesterday and appeared to be fine. Don’t want to say where I work right now until I hear some more stuff. Just heard a rumor that he dragged her out into the woods then shot her there. Don’t know how credible that is however.

Yea, I heard it within a minute of walking in this morning. There were a bunch of people around the time swipe thing, and they were talking about it.

allright, break is over, ill post later on when I find out more stuff.

oh yea, forgot to mention that he had 2 kids aged 11 and 13 i think. thats just awesome for them :meh:

Least he didn’t go Benoit and take them out too

God Joe don’t you have any respect for the dead… completely disrespectful

wat?
usually when these guys lose it they take out everyone. Shitty situation would be that much more shitty if he did.

Respect has nothing to do with his comments. This isn’t a memorial.

Jack and Lisa Wilczak. Story is now on Buffalo News website

im calling bs, no way you are srs

Does my heart really appear to be that black :frowning:

yes… yes it does

yeah

wow…my girlfriend lives like 2 streets over.

I guess the other week he made a comment to a coworker saying “im gonna kill my wife”. That makes it about 10x creepier. He asked his parents i think to watch the kids for a bit so he could have a talk with his wife. Another person at my works wife, was her sister. She walked in on the scene. Pretty fucked up situation. The kids are actually 10 and 12. Great christmas gift for them.

EDIT: Guess I was right the first time. Kids are 11 and 13.