horrible death on my job site today

http://www.wpxi.com/news/17157251/detail.html

they are building an office building next to us and we are doing the parking garage. (actually you can see it in the backround of the picture in this article)

watched them from when the first ambulance pulled in until they loaded him into the bus. they shut down both work sites and we wont be errecting anything tomorrow either. its ashame rumor has it he just got married in the past 2 weeks.

RIP, sorry to hear, that is horrible

i think i played little league with him. the name and age sound very formilliar

That is terrible

X3

Saw this on KDKA. Any word on how the accident happened?

wow thats horrible to hear. RIP

rumor has it… remember this is just thru the grape vine at work. his harness got cought in the winch cable and basically squeezed him to death. they were performing CPR on his way down from the top floor in the lift but they were up there for a good 15-20 minutes bfore they broght him down to the ground.

Wow…crazy…makes you think how fast things can happen. That last name sounds familiar too.

It happen all too often in the Industrial Construction Industry.

very dangerous work… horrible to hear.

sad to hear.

Common last name, I went to HS with a Tom Belisario, and pass Belisario’s pizza daily…

RIP, sorry to hear.

thats horrible i feel sorry for his wife hopefully they didnt have any kids

I’m sorry to hear that. A real shame.

So young, so unfortunate…Wow. RIP

yup it was the kid i knew when i was younger. i played little league with him and he went to my church. he grew up in south oakland, that job site was a stones throw from where he grew up. i knew his sister too.