DUI CP This weekend.

I was being completely sarcastic, now if you follow a known meth addict to a house, I’m ok with that being probably cause, but DUI CPs, random inspections and other similar crap are complete BS.

i was bouncing around threads,
this was the 1st thing I read out of this thread and for a split second i thought you were serious… I was thinking to myself
MY GOD I hope this kid dosent vote

19 arrest…ok dip ship you wanna run numbers…

19 arrest that means 19 people 19 cars take average 2 car per person…38 people…takeing that if you go to a bar usually you got someone with you in a car…

38 people so far…

19 cars with a drunk driver…19 chances to have a collision with another car…19 more people 57 people…take the average 2 persons per car…

total 76 lives saved…

76 mothers and fathers that dont have to make funeral arrangements for there children

76 sons and daughters that dont have to grow up wondering who there parents where…cause they made a bad decision

so you can take your fucking .3 percent and shove it right up your ass…

and as for officers on patrol,…ha…yeah right…its hard enough to get them to stay awake while pulling traffic duty let alone to get them out of there cars on patrol at night…that would mean overtime and the same amount of money it cost to run the checkpoint it would cost to have half them out there on foot patrol on overtime…

Wow…ummm OK. English is your second language?
:nuts: :nuts:
But since you called me a dip ship and told me to “take your fucking .3% and shove it up right up your ass”, that makes your argument so much more effective.
Off your meds?:dunno:

ummm , yeah

Wow apparently drunk people can drive 2 cars at the same time now! Maybe I should try drinking and driving.

By your logic, 76 people die any given night that that there are drunks out driving with no DUI checkpoints…that is completely false. We know this because the population of Pittsburgh would be erased from the face of the planet by the end of Football season if that were true.

Get back on you meds, then come back and play nice.

You should install a breathalizer on your keyboard before one of the mods mandates that you get one.

He IS a mod you waste of life…:stick:

Do you like being 51 and fighting with people half your age on here? I have seen you fight with 17 year olds on here:stick: Did your church burn down or something?:idb:

I like arguing with people half my age :smiley:

You’re pretty funny. :smiley:

So, if you’re driving 2 cars, get pulled over, and blow a .10…

does that mean you’re off scot-free? You’re only doing .05 per car.

No, that’s a false conclusion. Actually, no people die, cause there’s no way to show there are 19 drunks driving.

I like the way you think, though, tsi.

How do you figure this? Not everyone who drives after having a drink kills someone, and not everyone who is killed in a traffic accident is done in by a drunk driver. In fact…

In 2005, 39% of total traffic fatalities were alcohol-related. Please note that the term ‘alcohol-related’ does not indicate that a crash or fatality was caused by the presence of alcohol in the driver’s system.

If a sober driver kills an alcohol-impaired pedestrian, it’s still considered an alcohol-related crash.

Therefore, the majority of traffic deaths involved drivers who had not been drinking.

And, as always, please remember the founder of MADD was convicted, well after starting this movement, of, (fanfare…) DUI.