Dui

yea so i got a dui on the weekend sucked stayed in jail for a day and a half …anyone know nething that can help me thats not a smartass remark

sucks to hear, good luck

you could have killed someone.

you’ll go to a class where they’ll teach u how to drink and drive and you’ll lose your license for 30 days (i think that’s the norm for first offense) and you’ll end up paying out the ass. basically you’re fucked. I heard something about the number of dui checkpoints this weekend, is that why you got caught?

only guy i know who beat a dui beat it bc the cop quit before it went to trial… even so, he preemptively went to AA and a rehab program betting on leniency (sp). lawyer up and beg, bet on losing your license for a while :dunno:

get a lawyer ASAP

every single one of us has driven home multiple times legally drunk. not excusing it, but no need sitting on a high horse.

truth

yeah dont drink and drive jack ass

I never had, probably because i have had too many friends and family killed by a drunk driver. sorry, he posted on a message board, i responded.

lawyers are useless in this situation, take it head on and screw the $600hr lawyers
was it in kilbuck twp?

suckyness. What was you BAL?

actually no I haven’t. I am not a ass when I am drunk and get into a car. I act like a moron but I do use my head

Ive never driven home drunk. But it sucks to be you hope you will learn.

One beer is my limit for driving home, i dont feel like ever wrecking on a public road, and driving drunk wouldnt help that cause.

Buy a bus pass.

:moon:

they dont have any out here! :moon:

Well, then invest in a good pair of tennis shoes.

Not everyone. I’m 37 years old and don’t drink or use drugs. I never have and never will because I don’t need to be high to enjoy myself. Quite honestly I hope you learn an important lesson here and wise up before you have an accident where somebody is hurt or killed.

i think the kid knows he fucked up here and if he does not, he will will they fine 1500 bux any way he is not looking for a lecture he wil get that in the aa classes he will have to take… he is looking foar advice on how to deal with the situation at hand