DUI CP This weekend.

Just heard this on the radio going to school this morning. Biggest checkpoint in PA history.

In a article posted on PENNdot.
Title:
DURING THE HALLOWEEN SEASON, BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID OF DUI
VARIOUS ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR THIS WEEKEND

PENNDOT figures show that last year, during the Halloween season, there were 12 persons killed in Pennsylvania in DUI-related crashes.

As a result, the states that make up NHTSA Region III (Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia) have banded together for Checkpoint Strikeforce, a zero tolerance offensive against drinking and driving.

So watch your ass this weekend.

Saw it on WTAE this morning. I wonder where they’ll put the “big one”. I’m thinking some part of rts 28/51/279. There isn’t enough traffic on smaller roads to justify the man hours or fine payout they are shooting for.

I’m sure 376 will get one.

I’ll be staying home all weekend, 65 inch hdtv + xbox 360 + case of SA Oktoberfest FTW

or…dont drive drunk. Such a hard concept.

Wow, be nice if we could find out where.

/me thinks the southside will be boxed in

x7

im going to go with Oakland, Southside, 376

yea but there are alot of people from outside the city that go downtown once and a while and even some that go every weekend. i mean in reality even the DD will start out the night with a beer or 2 and quit. drunk really isn’t the question either, the limit is .08 so there really isn’t much room there. not saying that drunkin assholes getting behind the wheel is a good idea but there is a gray area that has to be considered

prolly the waterfront as well

thanks for the tip starboy

I wonder if by “zero tolerance” they mean after 10 DUIs you actually serve time?

Sissy, you can’t kill that in one weekend. Belushi called…amateur hour is over. lol

mmmmmmm…beer

like ive said before… if they were serious about what they do they would have one after a steelers game.

in georgia they just passed the zero tolerance

dui is a sentance of one full year in jail

buddy just got busted right before i went down to visit them…he is fighting it cause they wouldent give him a blood test

he said screw moving to canada

lol

Now that’s a serious drunk driving law.

yeah they said major highway.

the west hills task force.

I wouldnt count out Neville Island being shutdown.

10/26 279 and mcknight road 2200hrs till 400 am

effin dui check points.