DUI CP This weekend.

wtf. walking to fox ftw!

done it once, ill do it again! or maybe a perrytown night for me

x46

The Highland Bar ftw

There is usually one in Moon Twp at University and Broadhead on big drinking nights. Best of luck to everybody

what if you get pulled over on the “bridge to beer” :dunno:

:

Where did you get that info?

w00t!

ftmfw! :Maggie: :yum:

i dont know about all that.:ugh:

id rather go to the rochester

Either/all were OK :slight_smile:

City Of PGH EMS overtime request sheet

who are you/??

I’ve been going to the Highland so long I have a bar stool with my name on it.

Oh, that’s pretty credible then. Does it only cover all zones for the city, or suurounding areas? MY next door neighbor is the head of Brentwood EMT.

I’m glad they are doing this! :slight_smile:

no offense, but why? in all honesty they need to come up with new ways to curb driving drunk… like portable breathalizers, breathalizers at bars… i GARENTEE people would not leave if they knew they were over for sure… it eliminates the " well i’m good enough to drive" all these stationary check points do is give police cake overtime and get a few people for unregister cars and petty shit… rolling units would be way better than the current system… look, i mean i think my 20 minutes or more i spend in line for a check point aren;t comparable to possibly saving a life but i still thinks its wrong to be able to randomly do this.

Portable breathalysers were invented by a PTI alum about a year or two ago. There was a well sized article in the paper about them.

You can always buy a brethalyzer interlock for your car before the police, judges and/or magistrates require one for you at greater expense.

And like you’ve been told before on here, that is entrapment and it will never happen.

why? … its not a bar? the only reason they wouldnt do it because of the fuckin rooneys.