Rt 51 DUI check point for Friday 5-26

Probably won’t effect most of you but for the Fayettenamese as well as the Uniontown country club set, Rt 51 in Perriopolis tonight will have a “safety stop”. FYI…

that’s beat!

what have you been up to ligoniera1/???

Not sure if it this year theyll have it but I also ran into one on rt51 right down the street from advance autoparts near provost rd.

And Rt.19 Dormont coming out of the city?

They were doing seat belt checks on Rt. 48 in Elizabeth Twp. yesterday.

My 4 yr old daughter told my wife they would put you in a cage if they caught you. :slight_smile:

i got pulled over in jan for one of those. But i was speeding at the same time lol. Cop gave me the failure to follow a traffic device no pts tickets. Their hammering the “Click-it or Ticket” as of late.

I guess i need to stay away from perry tn. They usualy have a stop there, havent seen them as of late tho.

This is a big weekend for “safety checks” and apparently the state police have received federal money to “maximize priority”. Or some shit. It’s from a good source, the state police are using the auto auction in Perry as the “overflow” area and they had to get permission to do so from the owners.

Sonny, nothing new. Rebuilt the tranny with totally different ratios that should be much more boost and torque friendly. STill trying to get the bottom end together. Trying to stay away from Pittspeed, it’s like crack when I’m at work…

weekend drive? bring it down to the garage… i’ll be there all night tonight and all day saturday / sunday… :blue: :blue:

good to hear man!

:rofl:

[NAZI ACCENT] Your pa-pahs plissss [/NAZI ACCENT]

Thanks for the heads up!