Dunnville 11/11/07

Nice pics mike, was the993 with HREs a turbo? Awesome car

That does look like a blast. It was an awesome day for it too.

Isn’t the engine in the wrong place?

such a fun day… I love my new track wheels/tires. the only car out there that could pass me was dave in his Z and even then we were very even for the most part.

thanks for the pictures!! can’t wait to see the m3 out next year ryan.

Awesome time :tup:

The first session was “kinda” open, the 2nd session wasn’t public :snky:

Man that was fun. I wish I had outside video of my car going around since the in car stuff doesn’t look all that spectacular…not that my driving is anything to brag about, but in car footage doesn’t do the car justice. I’ll go through it today and see if any is worth posting.

Inside the car footage when we went off road woulda been pretty sweet haha. Damn your car is insane Mike, I am very impressed at how fast it is (and on low boost yesterday too!!). Nice work!

why are there no pictures of me on the track?

I posted a vid here:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=735349#post735349

It’s not the one with you in the car, but I may add that one later.

I will go through mine again and see what I got, I think when I was standing out by the hay snapping photos you were swapping tires, but I will double check.

Sounds like it was fun, wish I would have known.

i think Onyx looked the best!!

I wasnt shooting when you were out because I was either in the car with you, or driving the 350z, and Ryan was shooting.

More pics of you Mike…I am sooo turned on right now.

fun fun fun. Something was telling me I should have gone.

that was a BLAST, and you owe me rain tires Mike :wink:

Sorry I didn’t get to go :frowning: But it was either spectating at that since Aaron nabbed the last spot, or road rally… so I chose the latter.

I also got to sleep in a lot later doing rally than heading out there.

You look good out there Mike! Again, I say you should seriously consider the sponsorship route and get yourself into some drift events. I think you could do great.