found my new love!

:skunk:
went to dunnville yesterday 6/21 had a blast!
did a few slow runs (3) with an experienced driver went really slow. i got to know the track pretty well. then they let me go on my own and i get around the first turn(paddock) and take the second(club) at like 40-45 mph and lets just say the brakes got locked up and the car slid of course a bit, it was a little too fast for my gay fwd!:gay2: lol. so i got to embarrass myself on my second turn alone! and picked up some nice stones . well needless to say i slowed down for the next few laps started to get the hang of it. by the end of the day i was screaming through all the turns and having a blast! by far the most fun i have ever had in a car to date! strongly recommend it to everyone!

thanks to onyx syndicate
the autodrome
all the guys there were extremely fun, nice, and helpful

special thanks to 02NismoSpecV for allowing me to use all his tools when i lost a vacume line and he let me use his shit to fix it all :cool::thankyou:

next time im definetly getting better pads/rotors and some brembo brake fluid!!!

o yea and counterclockwise > clockwise

if anyone has pictures from dunnville 6/21 please post them up thanks!

:tup: We were all glad you stuck with it after the shitty first lap…looked like you were booking pretty good by the end of the day.

ya I wanted to try it counterclockwise… it looked like fun… but at the BBQ didnt get a chance to…
Mabye in aug I was thinkiing about doing the aug 1 day… again (now with a new tune on the car :slight_smile: )

word should have some brakes and a lil more hp for the august 1st event!!!

:tup:

counter clockwise is fassstt… considering the track