how much interest in NYSpeed track days?

I was just curious as to how many people are seriously going to consider going to Dunnville next spring? I just noticed this past year that the first one was June 15, the second August 3, and the third in September.

I know its a long ways off since it hasnt even snowed yet, but I wonder if there are other people like me who would love to see a trackday kickoff sometime in early May? The weather is basically stable enough by then and thats when people take the summer cars out for cruises. I have no idea when Dunnville opens in the spring nor if there is enough interest, thats why im asking.

All I can say is its a really great time with a good bunch of people. I like how its nyspeeders instead of tons of strangers like at TMP. I liked how it was run in reverse last time, maybe we should start of in the normal direction then switch to reverse (faster). Im guessing come early april people will be itching for Nyspeed trackdays to start again…

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

i think it’d be fun to do, not sure if my project would be done by then, but if not i could always bring the slow gti :slight_smile:

With my house closing and Lotus…I was too occupied to get eihter car ready for one. That said, I plan on bringing the FC to at least one next year.

I would put the money down for any scheduled right now.

ide be down

I am in for more days next year for sure :tup:

Jeller

I’m always down. We should consider having one per month, or something like that. Maybe we could find other tracks as well, such as TMP. Last year there seemed to be plenty of interest, and people turned away for every track day, including the one thrown together 2 weeks before hand.

I have 9 days reserved at Dunnville next year, starting in May. And that’s just the beginning… more details soon… :snky:

Be interesting to see some faster tracks, like Mosport.

[quote=“JayS,post:9,topic:38394"”]

[/quote]

Yeah I heard great things about mosport

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:8,topic:38394"”]

I have 9 days reserved at Dunnville next year, starting in May. And that’s just the beginning… more details soon… :snky:

[/quote]

Thanks Josh :tup::grouphug:

Jeller

I was thinking about giving one a shot next year, if i like auto x

[quote=“JayS,post:9,topic:38394"”]

[/quote]

I have seen these some of these people drive, they should stick to the slowest tracks possible.:biglaugh:

[/quote]

Word

[/quote]

how much for a season pass :party2:

I’m down.

I’m definitely in for just about any track.

i am def in for this comming summer…this summer i had a many different things going on that I just couldnt go…but DEF in next year.

I already have money down. :snky:

X… :lol:

[quote=“theblue,post:15,topic:38394"”]

season pass

[/quote]

+1