Dyno'd my car tonight *Pics*

So i dropped off my car at Pur tonight to get my fenders rolled and my exhaust raised up a bit off the ground because of the amount of scraping it does…And they slipped me in for a quick dyno run while i was dropping it off.

Here are my numbers from the “heart breaker” dyno (Dynapack add 10%)

Torque reading was screwy, there were 2 runs first run was 186.9 second was 183.1 add in the suggested 10% im making a respectable 205.59rwhp at 10psi with a FMIC Exhaust and Intake.:slight_smile:

Seems like a pretty healthy motor, hopefully ill be able to sell the swap easily during winter of 2010-2011, when i get the swap i want, the SR was just an added bonus to my clean chassis :slight_smile:

lol, guess you don’t need me to drive it in on Friday…

Good numbers man. We’re going to have CLONE CARS. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…seriously.

(Once your other swap is done, that is. )

Wheels are looking good!

nice numbers.

shood be higher

if it is a bone stock SR with 10PSI, FMIC, intake and full exhaust those numbers are healthy and average! I made 204whp with the same setup and I searched all over to see if I should have made more but found that to be average, so… nice motor!!

Cool stuff, now turn up the boost!

Nice, where was this? How much did it cost you?

I think Pur auto?

It was 30 bucks

neat ill have to give them a visit haha… i wana see how much my trusty lil ka with boltons is currently making :slight_smile:

Where are they located? Why drop off? How about scheduling a time and you come and do it? I don’t want to drop my car off.

I dropped it off because they were working on it today, the dyno was a half hour thing that they did before i even left last night.

Thats all good as long as we dont have the same aero/wheels :cool: and your never getting these wheels back !

Peter is right it should be more I got 194hp at SG and I had ignition problem on stock 7psi redtop…

^Different dynos… Different readings perhaps?

We are located at 2250 Markham Rd. Pretty much the corner of Finch and Markham Rd.

If you want more info on the dyno itself or anything else. Visit www.purauto.com Or call us.

Nice, I’ll come by for a dyno session :slight_smile:

you should have just paid a little more and done it on dynojet like everyone else as it seems to be the most common and its easier to compare against others

All i know is that a dyno dynamics will read less for some reason… and mustang dynos have more variables that can make them more accurate to real world power measuring… vs a dyno jet which apparently uses calculation to determine torque and such. I’ve never been into engine/power tuning enough to really know much but this is what I’ve heard… someone could shed some more light on it though.

I guess this would make sense dyno load vs inertial measurments something something article :slight_smile:

dyno dynamics + mustang dyno = loaded measurments vs dyno jet which is inertial/calculated or something:

http://www.germanmotorcars.com/Dyno_load%20vs%20inertia_1.htm

Some people like the real numbers, some want the highest number they can.

186.9 x 1.10 (10%) = ~205whp on a dyno jet (give or take), pretty much bang on what other people are saying.

Clean car Jeff.