e-test

alright so again here we go. i searched and couldent find anything so here goes, i replaced my oil, oil filter, air filter, plugs, fuel filter… ect… eveything i mean EVERYTHING but not my cat cause its like 200 bucks but i failed my NOx it was saposed to be 725 or somthing and mine was 1212 so here goes im looking for some “e-test” help willing to pay like 150 or somthing like that for one… need by like yesterday i want plates before the long weekend. if you can tell me how to fix my nox without spending a kerbillion bucks then that works to but yeah please help…

http://www.aa1car.com/library/2000/ic60032.htm

did you fail under load or on idle??? car possibly overheating, or running too hot?

idle on my nox… and its not overheating its perfect and has brand new rad coolent in it

did you bleed out all the air from the system??? Combustion chamber temperatures usually dictate nox level. so higher combustion temps equal higher nox level, and lower combustion temps equal lower nox. are you sure you got the right spark plugs? try one heat range higher… i think. I think that higher temp range plugs run colder combustion temps?? might have to check that one out.

god sombody just get me a fake one :frowning: iv done so much to this car i just want it to be over lol

replace the cat

i dont wana spend 150 bucks on a new cat and have that not be it id rather just get a fake for 150. if you know for sure like 100% that its the cat then yeah ill do it whatever i dont mind but just dont be wrong or ill burn down your house son styles lol

shut up and spend more money, cause my coupe is gonna be in ur garage soon so you gotta get that shit heap out of there

well i have a spot waiting for it just tell me when and i think im getting one on wed next week… my cars already 10 dayed so i always park in the driveway anywho

did u check your vac lines to your egr? they mostly crack and it makes you fail nox. i sugesst you check that.

You can ask them to run a test and tell you what is wrong with your car. I forget how much it costs, but I had to get it done when my car wouldn’t pass. I found out my timing was just off.

100 bucks. so yeah dont wana go down that road, cause then im up to 100 bucks then whatever it is is another 150 or 200 then im up to 250 or 300 where as a fake on is 150… lets be lojical here guys. if someones sure they know what it is like 100% then ill do it but if not then im just guna go with the fake…

if u find a fake etest for 150 tell me! cause its like impossible these days.

lol no its not…not when your daddys the manager of a shop…

well i have 2 friends that will do it for 150 and if matt can that makes 3 ppl i know that can.

group buy on fake etests?

i’m interested. I have to get my etest done by oct. So let me know if you guys are able to do it.

lol that sounds good.

I need one, Matt can you pm me :slight_smile:

down for a group buy lets do this