E46 M3 headers

$150 shouldnt even buy you materials to make a set of proper headers.

I watched a $1500 eiserman AXLEBACK not even remotely fit the car when it was brought to me, I had to cut and change that to get it even close enough and it still rubbed the bumper over time.

I watched a $400 super sprint mid pipe not fit for shit either, had to fix that also.

I had a guy drop off his wifes 2010 A4 to have me fix/reconstruct an ebay downpipe to work right, his words as he got out of his S63 “that will be the last knock off part ill every buy for a car.”

We beat the shit out of ebay headers on a maurano to get them to fit.

And I have welded countless cracked parts, warped flanges i had to cut off and weld new on, etc. Some ebay, some nutswinger brands that were touted as top notch becasue of the pretty purple weld beads.

the list goes on, out of about 25 headers/downpipes we installed at CRC in 2 years, less than a hand full actually fit right, functioned perfectly and lasted longer than the ownership of the cars in most cases… 20 were $150 specials, 5 were $1500 properly designed piece. I refuse the work now to even install a set of “rep” headers or downpipes for all the reasons above.