Earth day '08

OK the whole “fuck the Earth on Earth Day” thing is kind of played.

Says the guy who started it…

:lol: I didn’t expect 2 pages of “Oh I’m going to burn things and cut down trees and club baby seals and hit al gore in the nuts with a a styrofoam bat because I’m a rebel.”

What website were you on again? :wink:

:fry:

hit al gore in the nuts with a a ALUMINUM bat

fixed :slight_smile:

I refuse to lower my expectations, no matter how many times I am proven wrong. :deadhorse:

ignorance is bliss, but only to the truly ignorant.

Fucking hell!

Styrofoam bat would be better, so long as it were on fire with black smoke pouring off of it.

Speaking bad neighbors did you ever see this one? Very funny…

I have seen better photos but I can’t seem to find them right now.

OMG You read Snopes now, :lol:

I googled and it came up.:lol:
I figured you guys wouldn’t rip on me if I posted snopes.:stuck_out_tongue:

If you can’t beat em…post em

i feel like i really let my conservative side out in this thread. I need to go volunteer at an abortion clinic and be a witness for a gay marraige or something.

I felt bad for my fossil fuel wasting on earth day so I made up with it by taking some nature pictures:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=917004&postcount=346

All this posting got me fired up, I cleared more trees near the road by neighbors house.

If he has any more requests I am going to slash and burn everything near his house.

Don’t get me wrong I love trees but not as much as I hate people “suggesting” what I should do with my property.:squint:

^ lol

“Yeah, I used to have a beautiful wooded lot, then I clear cut and paved the whole thing just to spite my neighbor who asked me not to trim a tree”.

^lol. The section by his house is not even an acre, I would still have 14 acres of beautiful hardwood.:slight_smile:

The only time I see that part is when I drive in or out.:slight_smile:

Which is probably considerably more often than any other part of your land. :wink:

My point is I don’t look out my greatroom windows at it.
And when I drive by I am usually doing about 40mph with some slight drift action going on.:eekdance:
No time for sight seeing.:smiley: