East End - Kennedy Commons [Tuesday nights]

Alright boys, after much speculations it seems like theres enough interest for an east end meet. The first couple weeks will be trial meets to see what the turnouts like and if theres any problems with the location.

TUESDAY @ Kennedy Commons

8:00 PM start time

Nothing is set in stone at the moment, so if anyone has suggestions feel free to voice them. Lets make it a good turnout, and a decent spot to hang out and chill on what would otherwise probably be a boring tuesday night.

Get 'er done, Post if your in.

aslong as someone buys me an ice cap ill stop by ^^

Lol, we have to pay to be blessed with your presence?

this week did not work for me but i will try to be there next week

I don’t mind driving out to there sometimes, nice location, aslong as you’re not stupid cops leave you alone. But ALOT of other ‘clubs’ and ricers hang out there… We are talking about the tim horton’s right?

i dont own a 240 as of yet but im down…

if not by the tims, you can move it to another part of kennedy commons by the chapters… usually empty in the evening and not close to timmies and cops…

fuck that, i like medium double doubles.

large regular ftw… and then move in front of chapters

Word, thats why I think we should try it out a couple times first, see if we have any problems with cops or ricer invasions.

whats wrong with starbucks?

I’m in, but that lot is always rammed up! Kennedy commons is still a good chill place though. But what do you guys think about STC chill areas? just to put it out there, like by boston pizza or something? Famous Players? lol.

Gay.

STC is always packed, theres not really a good area for a bunch of cars to meet.

midland and mcnichol where the rona is… parking lot is pretty big and its dead after 10pm

i would not do stc… lots of security around there bothering people… kc in front of chapters is always empty in the evening… less people and close enough to TIM HORTONS… although there is a starbucks in the chapters for some…

there’s a tim hortons at that dominion too i think… err… or whatever grocery store that is…

Jon

Just do it at KC. TRY it atleast!

werd

you know i wonder if we can pull brampton and mississauga over too… its about the same distance to the westend meets in oakville i think