IC: East End Meet!

Hey guys what’s up.

Well this is for all you Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa people on the board.

I’d like for us to try and get together for meet out our way more. This has been brought up before and died before it even got off the ground.

So, I thought I would try to reserect the idea and ask all the east enders if there interested in meeting up before we run out of nice nights.

Please post here if you like the idea and some date’s so we can try to arrange something that works for everyone and come out to chill, talk and have a coffee.

Take care all and hope to hear from you :smiley: .

Easy 8)

I’d likely be down for this. Try and ensure the location isn’t bait, kind of like Dr. Inks. Can’t think of any spot ideas at the moment.

Im not an eastender but count me in. East end, West end it don’t matter where people come from as long as they come. Yeah count me in! :thumright:

for sure i want this meet to be organized…
i’ve already travelled to oakville for a meet cuz i’ve never been to one…
but if there are goin to be meets down in this area u can add me to th list…
n e ways as for location of the meet, im not all that sure but if ne thing occurs to me i’ll post it!!

chaz

I’m in and will help organize if need be.

ill be there no problem if its the east end

Hey guys what’s up.

This is great :smiley: .

We can all decide together where to meet up, I was thinking a timmies for sure, someplace about half way for everyone off of the 401.

How does that sound to all of you? I was thinking maybe even next Friday or Saturday night.

Let me know which day is better for all of you and we’ll go with that one. I know of 2 different Tim Horton’s we could use. One is at Hwy 401 and Brock St, and the other is Hwy 401 and Thickson Rd. We don’t have to go to those one’s but they were first to pop in my head.

Anyway, let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Honestly, either one is good for me.

I hope this one gets off the ground and fast. We’re running out of nice weather. :cry:

Ya I’d like to get this going soon too! That’s why I thought of doing this next Friday or Saturday.

How about we use the Tim Horton’s at Brock Street and Hwy 401 in Whitby? It’s about half way for everyone and there never seems to a lot of heat around there.

We can all get to know each other over a coffee or ice cap, talk for bit and then go from there. I was thinking 9:30pm - 10:00pm ish to meet up there. What do you guys think?

Let me know and we’ll make this happen.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

anywhere near scarbz?

Scarborough would be better for me too if possible.

if deffinately down for this one…

too bad my car is going away this thursday night… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

but i believe last time i suggested the timmies at Hw2 and Salem rd.
big parking lot…very low key.

but any locatin is fine by me.

kenndy sheppard a clean bar called bar code and a 24h cafe there with sheltered parkin , or kenndy and progress tim hortons at kenndy commons ^^

Works for me, may not be the most low-key lot, but it’s a good one and would seem pretty central.

so do u ppl agree wit the scarb area ?

Hey guys.

Ya Im down for the Tim Horton’s at Kennedy Commons. So let’s say be there Friday night arouond 9:30pm - 10:00pm ish?

Does that sound cool with you guys?

If so copy and paste the list:

1. sidewaze

Easy 8)

Copy and paste the list:

1. sidewaze
  2. DarkForceJackal (most likely)
  1. sidewaze
  2. DarkForceJackal (most likely)[/quote]
  3. NeveR - Jon
  1. sidewaze
  3. NeveR - Jon
  4. Jsp3c - jon
  1. sidewaze
  3. NeveR - Jon
  4. Jsp3c - jon
  5. DRE - (90% if I don’t have too much work)