Weekly East Meet At Pickering Timmies. :)

Hey everyone what’s up.

I was just wondering how many of you eastend guys would be down for meeting on a weekly basis?

Say on Saturday nights around 9-9:30pm ish? We could change up the spots from say Scarborough to Oshawa or just have one spot.

We can all meet, chill, talk and drink coffee’s. Then go to some of the places out here and look at all the domestic ricers, check out if there running and even go for our own little fun cough flea market cough :wink:

So let me know how many would like to do this. Remember though, you don’t HAVE to show up every week. This just gives us all something else to do every weekend.

Take care.

Easy 8)

I’d be down for sure.

I probably won’t be out every week but it’d still be nice to have a weekly thing so that if we’re ever bored on a sat. night we can meet up and chill.

Sounds good bruce.

^^^ Ya man, what he said! :wink:

ya mon!

:mrgreen:

i’m in just start one up

Well so far that makes 5 of us in total. Anyone else want to get in on this?

Hey 1000 posts, YAY ME! :smiley:

:lol:

Can I join the meet . I promise to pay for my drink before I leave this time :smiley: .

:lol: For sure you can come man. The more the merrier.

This is the last week Im working some stupid crazy hours so I’ll be putting the first one together as soon as I know my set schedual.

Easy 8)

anyone meeting up tonight im bored.

i’m in, I just need freaking insurance first!!

:salut: Im in for the meet…

Chaz

so this happening this sat nite ?

in

Hey guys.

Well I was gona plan for this Saturday but during the day it’s only going to 7 out and at night, you know it will be cooler. When the weather is like that, there won’t be much going on.

So I figured we’d start this the following Saturday and from then on it’ll be a standing thing. I figured that each guy who wants to do this will plan one night, then we’ll pick our fave spot and that will it. Now since we’ll have a set spot and time, who ever wants to show can after that. There won’t be any need to post b/c we all know where and when to be on Saturday nights.

Sound good?

Hey guys.

Ok so there’s NeveR, DarkForceJackal, got_boost_S13, blu2fourty, absolum, NiTeRiDeR (I think), Drift_ready180sx, Two4Tchaz, Ed and myself. That’s pretty good :smiley: . Of course there’s always room for more.

So my work schedual is set starting next week so I was thinking we kick this off Saturday April 30, 2005. We’ll shoot for say 9-9:30pm ish at the Tim Horton’s/Wendy’s located at Brock Street and Hwy 401 in Whitby. From there we’ll decide if we want to check out some ricing and then go have fun or just go have fun.

So how does that sound guys?

Let me know.

Easy 8)

im in

sounds good , I am in .

Is there one going on tonight?

I am bored/there is nothing to do…

anyone else wanna meet up?

way to show up fuckers

“oh no its raining waaaaaaah”