F&*K Yeah it goes in the snow.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo83/Quickbrick/Winter%20beater/Corvette-ZR1-In-Snow.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5117107/caption-this-corvette-zr1-braving-snowy-detroit-freeways

I’ll bet it’s still a handful.

thats a shame

CEO using the company car instead of a taxi.

poor car

That guy rules.

Atleast he bought it to drive :smiley:

x2

X2 its not sitting in a garage thats awesome. Now it just needs some snow chains

so how much of that car is going to rust?

vettes are best cars for snow.

id drive one in the snow.

hopefully winter of 09-10 ill be doing the same thing :blue:

badass

Poor car? It’s all fiberglass at least it won’t rot the body out.

probably an asian driver delivering poo poo platter :smiley:

there’s fiberglass on a zr1?

where?

if there’s a chinese restaurant that pays it’s deliver boys enough to drive a zr1, i’m fucking moving/working there

Sorry, carbon fiber

I dont think its all carbon fiber but yeah there wont be much on the car to rust

however there is still metals under the car, and driving it in those shitty conditions just doesnt make sense. That car is a dry pavement car, not to be driven in snow conditions. Those wheels/tires dont work well in the snow and i’m surprised that car is even moving around. I cant get my car out of my driveway in the snow and i dont have that kind of power and i had thinner tires. Why risk a car that nice in those driving conditions? Even if your filthy rich i still wouldnt do it

first off obviously those wheels tires do work in the snow :madfawk:
2nd its alot flatter in detroit compared to pgh. driving down a flat road is alot easier then making it up bates st in rush hour.

i bet that shalerpunk already works there:drama:

no they do not work, Just because that car is on the road with snow on it and moving doesnt make those tires “work”. Its stupid and unsafe to drive a car like that on a road like that. And because its so flat thats probly the ONLY reason he’s moving. I bet it takes a good while to get to speed from a stop with those tires and that car. SO light and wide ski like tires just is dangerous

I have C6 wheels and bridgestone potenza tires on my camaro and the one time i pulled it out of the garage to run for abit, there was abit of snow on the ground and even with the converter slipping the tires still spun trying to get it into the garage. It did that with the stock wheels/tires and less motor/less converter.

Unless he has snow tires or something on smaller rims thats the only way i’d risk driving a car like that in the snow

corvettes were originally advertised as good winter cars. good heater and mid engine. that is fucking awesome that someone is continuing hte tradition