prepare to bust a nut ladies..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e8a9ccc3-9218-4532-8c6d-99fc00d48869.htm

I WANT ONE!!!:slight_smile:

All over my keyboard…

Nice find

Way to grind above the wheel well. I guess those cars will start rusting on the quarter panel first… like most other Nissans on the road right now.

cool vid.
nice to see so much done by hand

I Want One…

pretty cool find. can’t believe they are building that thing hand!!!

its time to go and rob a bank for a GTR its for a good cause!

who will drive an AWD TT Nissan Skyline hand built … in the snow or even as a daily?

I would. AWD anything is good for the snow in my books, and it’ll probably be easier to drive in the winter than my lowered 300, which is what I am currently doing every day and have been for the past 1.5 years. I haven’t even put on winter tires and rims.

Winter isn’t the cause of rust anyway. It only acts as an aid to accelerate oxidation on cars. Areas that do not use salt benefit from healthier cars.

^^^ Tranny problems or something. From what I understand they pulled the fuse for the front wheels or something. Blah - If I only knew more about ATTESSA

AWD sucks, too much safety, for me RWD is the best, and pcpora that’s your choice to drive a hand built skyline in winter, but id never drive that in snow with all the salt on the road, and I’d imagine you say you would but if you spent all that money, you probably wouldn’t especially IF you have a winter beater right now in place for your 300zx.

it’s like saying an AWD Ferrari came out that was hand built and you’d drive it in winter. I think skylines are underrated to how classic unique and rare they are. But no doubt I’d burn some tires in this baby in the summer.

AWD is more for performance, not necessarily for snow or the like. It may not be true now, but several years before 4X4 meant it had a 4 wheel drive system for off roading, and AWD meant for performance traction and all.
I don’t know that may not be the case now. But anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion, and pcpora if you end up buying this skyline down the road, we better see it out in the winter. lol jokes.

youtu.be/dc7TFRBN5ps

youtu.be/s6K3e_UWQjM

hahaha you have no idea how much I’ve spent on my car in the past 2 years.
Every day I’m asked why I don’t just get a beater for winter
Every day I think about it because every day I’m asked
Every day I end up saying no ****ing way
I have the option of getting a beater and storing this car for the winter, but the fact is that I just don’t want to.

There are two excursions in the back of my head all the time. One is that I would buy an R32 GTR just to drive through the winter. I’ve driven R32s before and I don’t like the feel anywhere near the Z32, but it would be a good fit for a winter car. The other is that I want to convert my S110 with all GTR AWD components. I’ve already done the back with a J30 subframe, the front doesn’t look like anything more major than converting my rear solid axle to IRS.
That choice fits perfectly because I just can’t get rid of this car. It was given to me when I was 11, stored in my Garage until I could put it under my name at 16, and I’m pretty sure I’ll have it until I die. So I will be doing the conversion in a couple years when I turn 25.

^^^nice dude keep up the great work, yes i can see the older skyline in winter, would be fun.

mine’s already has a R35 GTR to play around with…

i do. and its not really hand built. if that was what your definition of what hand built is then also maximas, 240sx, etc… is hand built also.

screw you. me being the smart guy that i am. changed all the fluids when we did the swap. everything except the transfer case fluid. so fast forward 4 months and the transfer case is shot. lol.

yes and no. all i need is a new tranny altogether which i can get cheap. but that would require me to have some extra money regardless of how cheap it is. lol.